7

-vote and comment-
-jacks pov-

| sunday, august 28 12:13 AM |

out of all the girls i've ever dated i would have thought cindy would have been the one. I've played tons of girls, even cheated on some...so i should have at least seen it coming but i didn't because i would have never done something like that to her. I regret doing all the horrible things i've done now and how i've treated girls now that i know how they felt and what they had to go through.

I didn't really view it as a big deal until i had to go through it, and now i know how much depth it really holds. Of course i never go to the 'i love you' stage with any of the girls i've cheated on but i did with cindy, which she said she loved me a countless amount of times. I chose her out of everyone, i really thought we had something good going on between us. Just knowing she was cheating on me for three out of the six months we dated really hurts and i'm acting like it's not as big of a deal as i feel it is which is making it hurt worse.

i would have at least expected a text from her by now after her seeing me and kelsey together but she hasn't, not even a call. Sahars plan was starting to make me upset because of how slowly it was going about and there's no telling how long i'd have to keep fake dating kelsey.

i don't have a problem with her at all, she's really down to earth about everything but she seems to be closed off about certain things, it's something we both share in common so it makes conversation hard sometimes because we don't know each others boundaries just yet. i can't even imagine how she feels since she had dated Froy for almost two whole years, it makes me wonder if he's done anything with someone other than cindy while he was dating kelsey.

personally can't wait for the day that cindy realizes she fucked up and asks me to take her back which i really do believe will happen eventually after everything settles down. I would love to just take her into my arms and hug her tightly like i used to but i don't know if i could be with her and not think about how she was with Froy, the guy i hate the most, for half of our relationship. The thought of him and her together drive me insane being that she knew i didn't like him and he knew she was my girlfriend.

sighing i sit up straight leaning my back against my headboard debating on whether or not i should text kelsey just to have someone to talk to that knows what i'm going through. Jack and sammy wouldn't understand because they've never been in a situation like this. They've been the type to do it but never have it happen to them in return. I would love to get it off my chest and tell her exactly how i feel but then i know she'd think of me differently.

telling people how i really felt has always been a problem for me, i'd prefer to show you how i feel but there's no way i'd she'd a tear in front of kelsey or any one in that matter. I need to talk to someone though, maybe not about what's going on but just a conversation to occupy me instead of me just laying here, stressing over someone who's probably not even thinking about me anymore.