47

kelseys pov
-vote and comment!-

| saturday december 1 11:38 PM |

"what are you doing here?" i whisper yell towards jack who was outside a few feet below my bedroom window. "just open your front door please" he begs looking up at me. i give him a nod and quickly make my way downstairs to open the front door for him as quietly as i could. in the almost two years i dated froy i don't think i ever snuck him into my house but two to three times, jack is lucky.

he opens his mouth to speak but i cut him off my placing my index finger on his lips and grabbing his hand to guide him up to my bedroom after quietly shutting the front door.

"are we okay?" he asks nervously when he shuts my bedroom door behind him. i pull my eyebrows together and nod, wondering why he was asking that. "why?" i ask and he shrugs. "you haven't texted or called me back all week, and we haven't even hung out." he explains and i nod. "my parents found out me and sahar lied so i got grounded, they have my phone and i can't go anywhere for a while" i tell him and he lets out a sigh of relief as he holds his chest. "thank goodness, i was thinking i scared you off." he admits making me smile at how worried he was. "i doubt you'd be able to" i tell him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

a light pink color rose to his cheeks making my stomach turn. He really just blushed because i did something so simple to him. it was the cutest thing.

"i have news" he smiles making me raise my eyebrows. "okay spill" i say leaning my back against my beds headboard. "so johnsons uncle got us a deal. they loved our songs."he says making my whole face light up.

"jack! i'm so happy for you" i say sitting up smiling in his direction. "they want to meet with us on monday to explain everything more thoroughly...then if we decide to sign me and johnson will be able to do what we love" he explains to me. he seemed to be really excited but didn't quite seem like he knew how to show it. "this is amazing. im really happy for you guys." i say smiling as he holds one on his face as the words come out of my mouth. "we've worked really hard the last few days on some new songs too. it's kind of weird to think about this actually happening." he laughs moving to sit next to me.

"why?" i ask as he shrugs. "we've both talked about the odds of this actually happening... and now it's like right at our fingertips. i'm scared we might mess it up." he answers. "you guys will do great. if you mess it up there will be more opportunities, you're too good for someone to just pass up because of one mistake" i tell him. he looks over at me for a minute, staying quiet as he holds his gaze onto me.

"i really missed you" he says shifting his gaze down to my lips then back up to my eyes. i smile at his words and lean in placing my lips onto his. within the kiss was nothing but fire and passion. it had a way of melting every part of me. i don't think i realized how much i needed a kiss from him the past few days.

"i missed you too" i say when we pull apart. "my sisters wedding is in a week" he tells me making me realize i had totally forgotten about molly's wedding. "i can't lie, i forgot" i laugh a little and he smiles. "i almost did too, mom reminded me yesterday" he says. "i need to get a dress" i sigh knowing i don't have any that would look right. "what are the colors?" i ask and he thinks for a second "red and white, it's christmas themed i guess" he shrugs making me shake my head at how much he knew. "i don't have any that would look right for it" i tell him and he raises his eyebrows. "let's see" he says standing up from the bed.

"what?" i ask as i watch him walk over to my closet. "let's see if you have a dress for the wedding." he clarified making me sigh again and get up to watch him go through my closet. he picks up a black dress and raises his eyebrows at me as a smirk appears on his face. "you'd look hot in this" he says pushing it in my direction as i let out a small quiet laugh, shaking my head. "jack i'm not wearing that to a wedding" i deadpan. it was too revealing for me to wear in front of his family. i honestly don't know why or how my mom let me get the dress when i asked, it was probably because i didn't try it on in front of her.

"then let me see it on you real quick" he says smiling, showing his perfect teeth. "right now?" i ask and he nods. i sigh, knowing i wouldn't be able to say no to that face, and grab the dress from him before heading to the bathroom to change.

when i walk out i see him sitting on my bed looking down at his phone. his head shoots up when he hears the door open and he instantly smiles. "yes baby" he says as he opens snapchat. i do a little spin, flipping my hair while i do it. "fuck it up, yes baby" he hypes making me smile even harder. "look at how cute you look" he says showing me the video he had taken. "i was definitely right" he adds grabbing my waist, pulling me to him. "can i change now" i laugh trying to hide my cheeks knowing i was blushing, i could feel it.

"yeah into this" he says picking up the dark blue dress next to him and handing it to me. i got that dress for a dinner with my dads coworkers last year. i playfully roll my eyes at him as i grab it and walk back into the bathroom.

"it's tighter than i remember" i say as i step out. "damn" he breaths closing his eyes for a second before opening them up again and checking me out one more time. usually i absolutely hate it when guys check me out but i love it when jack does it. he bites his lip making my knees feel like i could fall to the ground at any second. "it still looks good though" he says making me smile. i felt like it was too tight on my stomach area.

"you looked like a model before...but now. wow" he says making me laugh at how cheesy he sounded. "i didn't know how cheesy you were going to be" i admit and he shakes his head. "i can't flirt okay" he laughs. "is cute" i tell him as i leave to walk into my bedroom to change back into my pajamas.

"i can take you dress shopping if you want?" he suggests as i walk back into my bedroom. "if my mom lets me get out of the house to go shopping" i say rolling me eyes. i know she'll let me go to the wedding but she probably will just tell me to grab something from my closet. 

"you're wearing the blue one if you can't" he teases making me laugh slightly shaking me head. "your parents would never let me come to anything with them again" i say laying back down on my bed. "They literally love you. laura asked about you like two days ago" he tells me laying next to me. "what'd she have to say?" i ask curiously.

"when she was going to see you again" he asks making me smile.

"soon hopefully"

hi guys!

12 K

keep voting and commenting!

love you all!

hope you all had great days❤️❤️