43

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| friday  november 23 12:39 PM |

"be safe, i love you so much" my mom says hugging me. i can't believe sams plan had actually worked. Part of me feels guilty for lying to her, part of me feels like this is going to be fun and another part of me feels like this is a bad idea. "i will, i love you too" i say waving to her as i walk away and towards sahars car. she lets out a nervous sigh as i enter and i nod in agreement knowing what she meant and how she felt. "we're just going to meet the boys there, it's like a six hour drive almost." she says and my eyes widen. "six hours?" i ask making sure i was gearing her correctly. "i know. there's literally cabins you can rent not even an hour away" she laughs but i shrug. at least we got cabins though, the drive won't be that bad since i'm with sahar and she's always made road trips enjoyable.

+++
"you're kidding me" i say as we pull in front of the over the top cabin sammy's parents had rented us. sahar and i stare at it in awe, not knowing how to react. "Wow" is all she managed to get out. The boys were already here along with two more cars that i hadn't recognized. i wonder who they are.

"i guess we should go inside" sahar says after a couple minutes of us taking it all in. we've been in nice cabins before but never this nice so it was different.

"okay sam when you said cabin i was thinking small. i didn't think you'd rent a whole ass house" sahar laughs making johnsons eyes widen and give her a smile. "that's what i said babe! high five!" he says like he was super excited they said the same thing. i let out a small laugh at her as i see her cheeks beginning to slightly redden from how he had just called her babe. "who's here?" i hear two unfamiliar female voices say from behind me.

"it's the two girls we were telling you guys about earlier. kelsey and sahar, meet madeline and kiara." sammy says causing me to turn around and see two really pretty girls. and i mean really pretty. they both had the perfect body and face. "Ohh okay. hey" they both smile warmly in our direction. originally i had thought sam was just joking when he said he was going to bring some girls along, everytime he's said he's going to do something he's done it. i don't know why i always assume he's joking.

"we decided to wait and let you guys choose your rooms first" kiara tells us and we smile. "no it's fine go ahead. I'll be with him and shell be with jack" sahar informs them, probably trying to make it clear that johnson had her name all over him since madeline was eyeing him. the girls give us an okay and grab their bags and begin heading down a hallway talking back and forth to eachother about how nice the place was. they seemed to be just as stunned as we were.

"speaking of jack, where is he?" i ask and sammy laughs. "he's in the back, he's already shit faced with nate and derek" he says making me furrow my eyebrows at the unfamiliar name. "derek?" i ask confused and he nods like he had forgot to tell us about him. "he's one of nate's friends" sammy says, nate goes to a different school than us so of course we wouldn't know derek.