29

-kelsey's pov-
-vote and comment-

-kelsey's pov--vote and comment-

| saturday october 9 6:47 PM |

"you literally look adorable" stassie says as jack and i walk in her house to hang out with everyone. "thank you" i say as she embraces me in a hug. "tell her jack!" stassie demands raising her eyebrows at him. "you literally look like adorable" jack says mocking stassies voice making me laugh. "i do not sound like that" she defends crossing her arms. "i like you know don't sound like that" he mocks again but starts twirling an invisible strand of hair causing me to laugh even harder. "fuck you" she laughs. "i mean i have a girl friend so you're like out of luck" he says and she rolls her eyes since he wouldn't talk in his normal voice.

she starts to walk away with us following her and towards the back yard where they had a small fire going since it was a little chilly outside. "there they are" sahar says standing up from johnson's lap and walking over towards us. she embraces both of us in a hug smiling the whole time.

"y'all want a drink?" sammy offers opening up the large cooler next to him. "no i'm good" jack and i both say at the same time making us look at each other and laugh a little.

we both sit down in a chair and listen in on the conversation they were having before we had walked out here. Something about a football game.

"do you need my hoodie?" jack laughs looking at the goosebumps forming on my arms. i had no idea it was an outdoor hang out or i would have definitely dressed warmer. It's no longer hot anymore like it was last month which makes me sad for how fast this year is starting to go by.

"then you'll be cold" i say shaking my head at him. "i'd rather be the one cold, look at you you're freezing" he tells me and i sigh and look at him hesitantly. "just take it" he adds taking off his hoodie, he had on a a grey sweatshirt under his hoodie so i didn't feel as bad for taking it but it was still my fault for not dressing right. i look at him on more time before sighing again and putting his hoodie on making his scent hit me quickly. i smile a little and take it all in, it's one of my favorite scents now, he just smells good.

"what are you guys doing on your two months?" stassie asks looking over at jack and i making us freeze up a little since we definitely weren't expecting that question. "napping" i say and she smiles. "aw i love it" she says looking over at sammy who had his eyes on me as he held onto his his beer can causing me to feel a little awkward and shift in my seat.

"do you have a blanket i could use?" i ask stassie and she nods. "there's some in the closet by the bathroom" she says and i look at jack. "you want to come with me?" i ask him and he stands up along with me and we walk inside.