63

-can we just have a moment to take in how fine they actually are. what did we do to deserve the privilege to look at them. Damn.-

jacks pov
-vote and comment-

| friday february 3 12:02  PM |

| friday february 3 12:02 PM |

"you boys ready?" david asks raising his eyebrows as we pull into a parking lot with a ton of guys and girls screaming. Instantly the adrenaline kicked in. we both nod in his direction and he opens the door getting out and waiting for us to get out as well so he can take us to where we need to go. as soon as we step out my heart beat begins to speed up as the cheering gets louder. The rush reminded me of something i get when kelsey kisses me. it felt amazing.

"come on, quickly now" he says walking ahead expecting us to follow him. jj and i don't move at first, we just look around smiling at the whole scene since it's something we've never experienced before and it's something worth taking in.

soon we were caught up with david and inside the building where the cheering has died down. "that was incredible" i say to johnson and he smiles and nods in agreement. david stops and turns around to face us and claps his hands together.

"this is day one of five concert and meet and greets so let's understand something. First is the meet and greet, it's all about smiles and flattering.. basically saying you've been looking forward to seeing your fans. all that good stuff. After that it's the mini concert... three songs tops" he says and we nod. we had already decided the three songs that we were going to sing for each day. we've been looking forward to it ever since he had brought the situation up to us. it took so long and it's finally here.

"the meet and greet will start at 1:30 and end at 3. then at five you guys will be on stage... we got here early because going to give you some time to catch up or meet the others here. some aren't here for singing..more so the meet and greet and just having a blast with the fans when they go on stage." david explains and smiles. "got it?" he asks waiting to see if we have any questions. " perfect" he says after we shake our heads. he begins to walk down a hall and through a set of double doors to reveal several other people our age sitting around in a mini room. it looked like a break/ lounge room.

they were a little intimidating. they seemed like the knew what they were doing. "Hey everyone!" david smiles looking around the room cheerfully. he seemed to know everyone here by the shocked faces they gave him. "david!" they all say smiling as well. "these boys here are jack and jack... i'm sure you've all already heard of them by now but they're attending the event with you and i decided to bring them earlier to come catch up and meet you guys. i've got to go but go on now" he says giving johnson and i a little encouraging shove.

he walks back out the doors and i look around to see all the people i've looked up to.

Shawn mendes.

Alessia cara.

billie eilish

cameron dallas.

ruel.

madison beer.

hayes and nash grier.

this definitely isn't the whole list of people who's positions i have always wanted to be in a countless amount of times but it's enough. They all have such a great fan base and i've always wanted that and now i'm here with them and it's happening. i'm in their positions.

"yo Over here" a male voice says waving johnson and i over to them. cameron dallas. i've watched his vines, he seemed to be pretty famous for them. jj and i walk over to them and cameron does the broshake with us, ending in a hug with a pat on the back. "you guys are hella good" hayes says raising his eyebrows and i shrug. "thanks man" i say and nash starts to jump up and down. "i'm nervous as fuck"he says in a deep tone making me laugh. "just think about all the ladies man" taylor says smiling in content with his eyes closed. "yeah right taylor would kill me" he laughs shaking his head making hayes playfully punch his shoulder. "damn looks like they're all for me" hayes shrugs making us laugh.

"how bout you guys?" cameron says looking in our direction. "nah we have girlfriends" i answer for us and taylor smiles. "let's see em" taylor says and i raise my eyebrows and pull out my phone while johnson does the same. "i stalked your instagram. she's a baddie" hayes laughs making me nod in agreement. she was most definitely a baddie. i show them a picture of me and kelsey from the other day when she made me take her and sahar to the park. "damn" cameron says biting his lip as he looks at her. "i wouldn't do that, jack beat the shit out of a guy for it a few weeks ago" johnson laughs as i shift awkwardly. partially a lie, partially the truth. "so it's like that huh" nash says intending on if we were serious or not. "yes, it's actually her birthday tomo-" "we all have to sing happy birthday to her" taylor chimes in making me laugh "she'd love that" i say and cameron looks at the pic johnson held up "well damn blonde jacks girls fine too though" cameron sighs. "just call me johnson and yeah i know right" jj says laughing.

"They won't shut up about you guys" shawn says as he joins the small group we had going on, after leaving the group with the girls. it was kind of hard to believe i'm actually here right now. Kelsey would lose her shit knowing i was standing right in front of shawn mendes. he's one of her favorite singers.

"alright madison beer keeps staring at you jack" hayes laughs looking at me. i just shrug, not interested in it. "damn she's walking over here" he says lowly and starts to scratch the side of his head.

suddenly a hand gently touches my arm making me jump a little since i wasn't expecting the contact. "sorry, didn't mean to scare you... i'm madison" she says holding her hand out for me to shake it "ja-" "i know" she laughs a little and i nod not knowing where this was going. "i just wanted to say i love your music and we should all collab sometime" she says looking at johnson quickly before putting her main focus back on me. "yeah sounds good" i say and she smiles before walking off.

"the way she was looking at you i don't think she meant collab like that" taylor smirks and i shake my head. "yikes that's a negative" i laugh continuing to shake my head to show i wasn't interested.

____
idk about this chapter but my bold isn't working still and it's pissing me off but it's cool. hopefully it gets fixed soon.

thank you for all the reads, votes and comments!! i love all the feedback so please keep them coming!i love knowing how you guys feel about what's going on in the book!