52

kelsey's pov
-vote and comment-

kelsey's pov -vote and comment-

| monday december 15 8:32 PM |

i jump a little dropping the picture in my hand when my door bursts open revealing jack laughing. "i could have been changing...again." i roll my eyes remembering the countless amount of times he's walked in on me changing because he doesn't know how to knock. "nothing i haven't seen before, i wouldn't have minded" he winks, teasing me. "what are you doing?" he asks changing the subject as he looks at my wall and then to the picture i had dropped on the floor when he barged into my bedroom. "pictures of us" i say shyly letting off a smile making him follow my actions.

he looks back at the pictures, examining each one closely but smiles when his eyes hit a specific one. it was of us both looking at each other while laughing, presumably at something sammy had said... he was being extra dumb that day. "that's my favorite one" he says pointing to it so he knew i was sure of which one he was talking about. "i like that one too, but this one is my favorite" i laugh pointing a couple pictures down to one where he was giving me a piggy back ride and we both looked really happy. it was a really good day now that i look back on it.

"what happened to my shirt" he laughs looking over at me knowing i took it. "i liked it!" i defend and he smiles and shakes his head. "anyways i didn't know you were coming today" i admit putting up another photo on my wall. he looks at the picture of me him and johnson and smiles before replying.

"i wanted to tell you that me and johnson are releasing the song we wrote for you at midnight...i thought it'd be better to tell you in person" he says making me smile and raise my eyebrows. "distraction...not the new one yet" he clarifies as i still hold my smile. "seriously??" i ask excitedly. "this calls for a sleep over" i squeal and he laughs at my reaction. "I saw your instagram earlier..you guys have blown up." i add again and he nods. "it's all so crazy." he says in disbelief. "i don't think i've ever asked you what you want to do after high school" he states taking a seat on my bed as i sit next to him after placing the three pictures left in my hand down on my nightstand.

"i want to go to ucla and become a journalist or something like that" i answer smiling in satisfaction as i think about how long i've wanted it and how long i've worked towards it. "i didn't know you liked to write" he says raising his eyebrows and i shrug. "i took a few journalism classes when they were electives in eighth grade and fell in love with it " i explain.

"I remember that class actually, but i got kicked out of it the second week" he brings up making me laugh at how i remember that happening. "you cut johnson's hair" i laugh again as the event replays in my head. "good times" he sighs looking up as i shake my head. "I wonder if we would have gotten close in that class if you were still in it" i ask and he shrugs. "maybe, We never really acknowledged each other until this year" he tells me and i nod.

"Johnson was all alone in there with all the girls too" i bring up and he shakes his head. "trust me that didn't bother him" he laughs.

++++

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

i count down making jack laugh as we look at the time on my phone. i instantly open up my music app and search for the song and begin playing it. "first listen" i say sarcastically. he shakes his head smiling and leans in for a kiss, holding it for a few seconds before i start to run my fingers through his hair.

his phone starts to ringing making him pull apart and groan. "every damn time" he says lowly. i laugh a little realizing how true his statement was.

"hello?" he asks putting it on speaker. "It's out bro!" johnson says excitedly through the phone. "I'm so proud of you guys!" i smile holding my phone that was playing their song up to the phone a little bit more so he could hear. "couldn't have done it with out our number one supporter" johnson tells me making jack nod in agreement. "honestly though, we're glad we took your advice" jack says still nodding. "So where do i get a shirt?" i ask about their mercy and jack furrows his eyebrows. "david said he's getting on that" johnson answers for jack knowing he wouldn't answer. "jj is the brains" jack laughs.

"Alright well i'm gonna go, just had to get my excitement out. love you guys" johnson says, it was like you could feel the big smile on his face from how he was talking. "love you too" jack and i say at the same time as johnson hangs up.

i stand up and start to jump up and down on my bed while smiling widely. "i'm so excited to hear your next song" i say and stop to grab jacks hand. "come on" i say. "you're such a kid" he laughs taking my hand and starts jumping with me. "we're so not going to school tomorrow" i say in between jumps. "this calls for a celebratory day" i add and he nods. "i'm perfectly okay with that" he says starts to sound out of breath.

"how is it that you're more out of breath than me and you actually run like everyday in athletics" i say when we sat back down. i was barely panting compared to him, he looked as if he just ran a marathon. "that's actually a lot of work" he defends sarcastically as he raises his pointer finger like he was trying to prove a point. "whatever" i smile kissing his cheek.

hi guys, i kinda have writers block rn so idk what to write about but i'm trying to updat atleast one time a day. but we're at 15.9K. tysm! i love u all.

hope u actually enjoyed this chapter!❤️❤️