18

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

| thursday september 15 7:10 PM |

"kelsey i can't even lie, you look good today" jack says checking me out as i get into his car. My face starts to heat up at his compliment. He seemed like he meant it since he didn't stop staring at me. "thanks gilinsky" i say trying not to make it sound like i was actually worrying about his complement. first we almost kiss and now he's starting to complement me.

his eyes widen and she shifts awkwardly in his seat. "woah" he said in a deep tone like he was trying to take what i had just said in. "what" i laugh and he looks over at me and shakes his head, telling me it was nothing. "oh my gosh tell me" i beg since he always does that. He tells me something or starts to, then he cuts him self off and says it's nothing.

"you're going to think it's weird" he says backing out of my driveway. i let out a small laugh at him. "when have i ever judged you?" i say trying to get it out of him. he gives me a long sigh and glances over at me quickly before adverting his attention back on the road ahead of us. "You calling me gilinsky was definitely a turn on" he shoots out fast letting a deep breath out when he finished it. he seemed to be embarrassed to say it.

"me calling you gilinsky?" i ask to make sure i was hearing him right. "yes damn it so stop" he says laughing and shifts in his seat again. "but don't your friends call you that?" i ask him raising my eyebrows. "yeah but i don't know you saying it did something to me" he admits like he was ashamed to say it and i laugh deciding to to say anything else about it.

we pull into sammy's drive way and nate runs out racing with sam since we weren't picking up johnson today. He went to go pick up sahar, i guess they're hitting it off. She wouldn't stop talking about him on facetime the other night which made me smile. i'm glad they're hanging out now.

they both enter the car panting due to how fast they had just ran. "you're a lot harder to beat than johnson" sammy says running his hand through his hair.

"because you actually suck" nate laughs. "hey G, what are you guys doing after school today" sammy asks. i look over at him. and smirk. "yeah G, what are we doing" i say trying to mess with him, knowing he won't say anything in front of them.

we've made it a regular thing to just hang out at each other's houses after school from how close we've gotten.

he glances over at me as his face reddens slightly. "um id assume just going over to my house" he says shooting me a quick glare. "We're hanging out at mine today, Probably watching movies. you guys should come" sammy suggests as we pull into the parking lot. "yeah man of course" jack says.

nate and sam get out of the car while jack and i stay in it.

"look at what you did" he said sounding like he was struggling. he motions down to his pants for me to see a bulge forming.

my heart starts to beat faster knowing i did that just by saying his nick name. i smirk at the effect i had and look up at him. "just from calling you Gilinsky?" i ask innocently and he glares at me again.

"i haven't had sex in over a month. so yes kelsey." he admits making me laugh and open up my door. "Ill leave you two alone" i say standing up to get out of the car and make my way up towards the school.

opening up my locker a pair of hands gently grab my waist to turn me around. i see jack holding a smirk on his face as he slowly pushes me against the lockers.

my heart beats quickly unsure of what to do in this situation or what he was even going to do. his hands on my waist were holding onto me gently as he looked down at me.

"so we're going to do that now huh" he whispers in my ear, his breath hits my neck making chills start to form on my skin.

"doing what?" i say acting like
i had no clue what he was talking about. he pulls away and holds a smirk on his face and throws his hands up. "i guess you'll just have to wait and find out"

+++

"you two have gotten closer" i say looking over at JJ and sahar sitting next to each other. "we have? look at you guys" she says pointing to me sitting close to jack with my legs resting over his, while he had his hand over my shoulder holding onto me. He keeps his hold on me which shocked me because i would have figured that would've made him let go of me.

"but they're actually dating so the question is are you two dating" stassie says leaning forward to press sahar and johnson. "no" they both say in unison earning a smirk from stassie. "okayyyy" she says raising her eyebrows and leaning back against sam.

apparently they're starting to talk or whatever form what she's told me.

"i'm going to refill my drink" i announce getting out of jacks arms and begin heading out of sammy's basement and into the kitchen.

i open up the fridge and feel a pair of hands grip my waist from behind me. Just by the minty scent i could tell it was jack, his hands were cold on my bare skin.. "you left with out me" he says resting his chin in the crook of my neck. i stay quiet as his soft slow breaths from his nose would hit my collar bone, making my heart beat speed up realizing how close we were.

"i was third wheeling with two different couples" he adds and i try to laugh but it wouldn't come out. i was frozen and i had no idea why nothing was working. The tension between us was thick. it wasn't an awkward tension, it was a different type of tension i couldn't quite point out.

"My bad" i manage to say after a minute of silence. he could probably hear my heart beat by now. "what's wrong?" he asks pressing his lips to my neck, right below my ear taking me by surprise. my breath hitches as he continues to leave a trail of soft kisses down to shoulder, with me staying silent unable to say anything.

he lets go of me and begins to walk away making me furrow my eyebrows. "i'll see you in a minute" he says walking through the kitchen door and back down to the basement.

i stand there for a minute before i pour me some more tea and put it back in the fridge.

i take a drink trying to take in what had just happened.

i'm sure he was just trying to get back at me from what i had done to him this morning.

Happy easter!!

thank you for all the supportive comments! i appreciate them all sm! love u guys