11

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

-vote and comment--kelsey's pov-

| friday, september 1 5:27 PM |

"someone's eager" i say teasing jack as we wait in line to give the worker our tickets. he looks down at me and laughs. "i've been waiting to go to a dodgers game for like 3 years. so yes i'm eager" he replied and i smile at how excited he was. "well i'm glad i could help" i say truthfully. he throws an arms over my shoulders and pulls him into me as he looks down to me. "thank you" he says sounding like he really meant it.

"Now i need to get something for you" he says still resting his right arm over my shoulders. "jack it was nothing, i had the tickets already." i say and he shakes his head. "yeah but this is a lot" he says looking around and i laugh a little. "it's a token for our friendship" i say and he smiles. "to us" he says pulling his phone out to take a picture on snapchat.

he shows me the picture to see if i approve of it and i nod. he adds it to his story putting his phone back in his pocket as we move up in line to give the woman our tickets. "enjoy the game!" she says as we walk away and smile at her.

we go to find our seats and we watch them warm up by throwing the ball around and stuff like that.

"so i've been thinking maybe you should meet my parents now that they know of you" i say after about ten minutes of us sitting and watching the players. "did she ever tell you how she knew" he asks and i shake my head no. "she never told me" i answer and he laughs. "well i can sometime this weekend if you want me to?" he suggests and i nod. "we can't tell them we're dating or whatever yet. maybe we could just say we're working on it so when we are done with the plan they won't take it as hard... i don't know" i correct my self and he nods again. "no that sounds like a good idea, but my moms already asking me to have you over again to get to know you more" he says looking over at me making me smile as i remember the events that happened that day. it was the most fun i've had in a while with no drama and no thoughts of froy. I smile even wider knowing his mom likes me and didn't think bad of me.

"She's so sweet" i tell him and he smiles "sweetest woman i know" he adds looking back over at the players. "Do you want something to eat?" he asks looking over at me then to the caterer walking around with all kind of foods.

"let's get cotton candy" i suggest and he calls the man over and buys us a large bag of cotton candy. i pull out my wallet to help him pay but he's already handing the guy the money needed for it. "jack i could have helped" i say looking over at him, starting to feel bad that i couldn't. "it was nothing kelsey" he says handing me the bag. i open it up and take a piece and place it in my mouth. "want some?" i ask making him open his mouth as if he was waiting for me to put it in there.