14

-kelsey's pov-
-vote and comment-

| thursday september 7 1:56 PM |

"let me see it" i say since jack was making a cringing face at his painting of me. "you sure? it's really bad." jack states i nod my head and he slowly turns his canvas around to show me what the finished product looks like.

"our assignment was to paint our partners, not a gorilla" i laugh and he shrugs. "Just doing what i'm told kels" he says and i gasp. "you're such a dick" i laugh and he smiles. "i know" he reply's. "remember i still have to paint you" i say. he gets up and lays across the table making me furrow my eyebrows at him. he props his elbow up on the table, resting his temple on his fist and then bringing one knee bent up higher than the one laying straight on the table. "paint me like one of your french girls" he says making me laugh. "Jack get off the table" the teacher says from across the class making me laugh harder. "i was posing!" he says getting off the table. "hang on let me repose" he tells me.

this time he leaves one foot on the floor and brings his right leg up and sets it on a chair. He places his elbow on his leg resting his chin on his fists and looks off to his right a little. "you're such a dork" i say and start to sketch him out.

+++

"so you guys are still doing this fake shit?" froy says as he approaches jack and i, stopping us from heading to his car. "fake what?" i say laughing and he smirks. "you know what the fuck i mean kelsey. i know you're not dumb put two and two together, damn." he spits causing jack to step forward. "what the hell man, don't talk to her like that" he says making froy laugh. "Or what?" he says trying to press jack. "i'll beat your ass"

"again" jack adds with a small laugh after wards. "let's just go jack" i say placing my hand on jacks bicep, rolling my eyes at froy. I know jack would actually do it. i'm not protecting froy, more so jack because basketball season is coming up and i know he's been working hard to keep his starting spot. A simple fight could jeopardize it being that he's already gotten into one on the first week of school.

We turn around and take a step before froy speaks up."yeah, be a pussy and walk away. Why do you think cindy started sleeping with me" froy says. It kind of hurt to hear him say that but at least hes owning up to his actions rather than trying to lie like he has when i caught him.jack stops and turns around landing a hard punch right in froys jaw causing him to fall on the ground. "say some dumb shit like that again" jack dares him earning pure silence from froy.

jack turns around and walks back over to me and shakes his hand. "needs to learn to keep his mouth shut" he says. "i know that one hurt, my hand hurts like a bitch" jack says laughing. "well are you okay?" i ask opening up the passenger side door and getting in.

"yes i'm okay" he says looking over at me and starting his car. "did he ever talk to you like that when you guys were dating?" jack asks and i shrug and look out my window. "sometimes, but only if he as really mad at me. other than that he was good" i say lowly. "damn i'm sorry kelsey" he says turning up the radio some. "that's actually why tyler almost beat his ass one time" i say and jack looks over at me waiting for me to continue on with the story.

"we had just gotten back from lunch and he was mad at me because the waiter had asked for my number, which i'm sure he thought froy and i were still just friends because everytime we had gone to that restaurant we did as friends. He called me a Hoe and some other things i'd rather not say and my brother over heard him and came at him, but me being me i stopped him. my parents still think it was because they had gotten into a disagreement over a game.." i tell him getting nods from jack everytime id look over at him. "i would have just beat his ass" jack reply's and i laugh. "i really should have let him, i was stupid" i laugh and jack looks over at me.

"you're not stupid, don't call yourself that" he says holding a stern look.i nod staying quiet unsure of how to reply from how serious he was being. "if he ever says something i'll beat his ass for you. even after we're done with this plan. i promise." jack says to me and i smile knowing he's being serious. "thank you" i say and look back out my window.

froy needs to chill lmao

thank u for the comments!keep them coming u guys r amazing hope u had a great day💜