68

he's so adorable

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| sunday february 12 1:37 PM |

"so catch me up girl" chris says clapping his hands together as he takes a seat in front of sahar and i in my room. "let me go get us food then we can all catch up" i say holding my index finger up, getting out of my bed and running down the stairs to grab us some cookies and our thing of strawberries.

"who's the guy?" my dad asks raising his eyebrows as he sets his drink down on the kitchen counter. "dad its chris" i laugh and he smiles. "he came up to me and hugged me and even started a conversation, i didn't even recognize him" he laughs and i shake my head. "shame" i say and he looks at the food in my hands. "better not leave all that in your room" he says changing back to dad mode. "i won't" i smile and run back up stairs.

"Okay now we can all catch up" i say placing the food on my nightstand near us and start to get comfortable. me and chris have texted ever since jack and i ran into him at the mall but we just never got around to hand out so i figured that he should hang out with me and sahar today. "so tre and i broke up" chris sighs and i raise my eyebrows and sahar furrows hers. "you came out?" she asks and he smiles. "you're so behind child. yes" he pats her head and she laughs. "i'm sorry i just haven't seen you in forever!" she smiles leaning in for a side hug. "when did this happen?" i ask referring to him and tre breaking up.

"last month, we got in this huge fight which made us realize we were actually completely different and don't mesh well. anyways, enough about me...areYou and jack still a thing?" he asks wigging his eyebrows. i
blush thinking about him. "ye-" "they fucked" sahar says shrugging, making mine and chris' eyes widen and my mood slightly drop since jack and i haven't talked much after i left that day. It makes me worry a little bit, he used to drop people after he had sex with them and now that we've had sex we haven't really talked a lot. Then again i could just be overthinking it. "Umm wow.. language. you've grown up" chris says making me and sahar laugh. in chris' eyes sahar has always been like a little sister since she was the smallest and most innocent of out of the three of us...look at her now.

"I'm not the baby anymore" she says and he laughs. "obviously" he shakes his head.

+++

"I'm going on a run" i say and my dad laughs, raising his eyebrows at me. "you? running? are we supposed to believe that" he teases and i dip my jaw at his insult. "Look at my out fit. yes dad." i say motioning to my idea of running outfit. it's been forever since i've ran. i used to do it all the time to clear my head but i kind of stopped half way through mine and froys relationship since i was so tied up in him. it's something i need to start doing so there's no better day or time to start than now since i keep thinking about jack and i.