10

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

-vote and comment--kelsey's pov-

| Thursday august 31 7:17 AM |

"why the hell didn't you answer my facetime the other night" sahar asks me raising her eyebrows as we wait for our breakfast we ordered to be brought to us. She was sick yesterday so i was bound to get yelled at by her soon enough. i laugh and look at how distraught she was about the whole situation.

shrugging i speak up. "i was with jack" i say looking over at a table across the small diner . she gasps. "past midnight??" she asks adding another gasp after it. "and i didn't have to tell you guys to?" she says sounding even more shocked and shake my head. "no sahar you didn't have to tell us to." i say agreeing with her.

"what did you guys even do?" she asks curiously, taking a sip of her water. "we just talked really, and me being me i cried over froy" i admit and she sighs. "Listen kelsey... i'm only going to say this once. at some point you have to realize that some things aren't always going to work out and that some people aren't meant to be together. Froy is shit kels. you can't force someone to be loyal to you, to communicate with you, or to realize that something special is in front on them." she says placing her hand on mine.

everything she said reminded me of what jack had said to me the day i was crying in the car over a worthless piece of shit. "there will come a day when you will forget about him and you'll realize how much more you can live with out him. you're already doing a hell of a good job and i'm proud of you" she smiles.

'one day you'll forget what missing him feels like and he'll be the one miss you'

jacks words replay in my head as i stay quiet thinking of what to say to sahar.

i'm beyond thankful for both, sahar and jack because they've done more help than i could have imagined that they could do. everyday i feel myself making progress on realizing that froy and i won't get back together. even if he asks me to i don't think i could get back with him after what he did. who's to say he didn't mess with anyone else other than cindy while he was with me. The plan seems pretty pointless to continue now but i'm going to stay in it for jack.

Although he seems to be okay on the outside and around his friends i know he's not, he doesn't seem to express how he's feeling that well and i understand completely how he feels, so i need to stay in the plan for him.

"we tore up every picture i had of me and froy" i say and she smiles. "that's what i'm talking about, you're doing amazing" she says before our waiter comes over and places our breakfast plates in front of us.

"oh my gosh. i forgot to tell you. so my somehow knew jack was over" i say and she raises her eyebrows and makes me explain how that went down and was surprised that she hadn't gotten onto me yet.

"then i met his mom, she's the sweetest person sahar" i say and she smiles. "what happens if you and jack start to like eachother?" she asks randomly as she holds a smirk, cutting into her waffle.

i like jack, i do...but not like she's saying. i see him as more of a friend. Yes jack is attractive, very, but i don't think anything would come out of this plan but a friendship. he's probably waiting for cindy to ask him to take her back then we're done with the plan. "no. i'd assume once he forgives cindy and they are back together then the plan is over and we stay friends" i explain and she raises her eyebrows. "yeah right" she says laughing and i playfully glare at her. "we're just friends sahar" i explain strictly and take a bite of my hash browns.

"ill keep that in mind" she says smirking again and i shake my head and continue eating.

-vote and comment-
-thank u for reading!
-i hope ur enjoying the book!!-