22

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

| wednesday september 22 4:47 pm |

"okay sahar i'm going to tell you this and you can't make a big deal out of it." i tell her sternly as we sit on my bed facing each other. she looks at me and nods as she waits for me to tell her the news.

i let out a deep breath and think of all the possible ways i could tell her and all the possible reply's i'm going to get.

"jack and i kissed...like alone" i say lowly incase someone was passing by my door. i can't even imagine what Tyler would say if he had over heard that since i had told them we were only close friends and our relationship was complicated. her eyes go wide and as her mouth opens up. "how can i not make a big deal out of this...when?" she asks quickly as she scoots a little more closer to me since i have her undivided attention which is something that's hard to get from her, she's always all over the place.

"saturday" i say sighing. it's all i could think about and it feels great to get it off of my chest. I have no idea why we even kissed, well he kissed me..i kissed back. it was a small kiss. but it felt different from our first one. it felt right, like it was supposed to happen.

"and you're just now telling me? what the hell kelsey" she laughs as a wide smile forms on her face. "you so totally like him" she teases with a smirk.

"no i do not" i protest.

yeah we kissed and it was great but i don't think we like each other. he was drunk, it was inevitable. he could have kissed more girls before i had picked him up, but a part of me tells me he didn't or wouldn't do that.

"how did it happen?" she asks clapping her hands together and putting them in her lap.

"well he was telling me something, i don't remember what though" i lie since i promised i wouldn't tell anyone about how he sings and writes songs. i don't know why he'd hide something like that, he could most definitely go places if he were to put himself out there. he's a great singer, i just haven't heard his songs yet to know if they are good but i have no doubt that they are. "and he like put his finger over my lips and then he kept staring at me, and he pushed my hair out of my face and it happened" i continue and he squeals.

"that's so cute, please date for real" she begs and i laugh. "he was drunk, it didn't mean anything." i say shrugging, knowing it was true. "did it mean something to you?" she asks raising her eyebrows causing me to fall silent.

did it?

i remember how nervous i was when he started to lean in and then when our lips finally touched i felt comfortable and at ease. It was different than how i felt when froy and i would kiss, he would always make them hot and intense unless we were around family, but jacks... jacks kiss was gentle and sweet. It could have meant something but i don't want to jump to conclusions.. i would love to just ask him about it but i doubt he even remembers the events that night from how drunk he was.

"it was just different" i tell her and she sends me a small smile. "have you guys at least talked about it?"

"he was so drunk sahar, you and me both know he doesn't remember it." i say raising my eyebrows.

he was so affectionate that night, to say it was cute was an understatement. I wasn't expecting all of his complements or him wanting to cuddle. it was Just all so different.

"he kissed you, kelsey calemine, of course he remembers" she says cockily and i laugh rolling my eyes at her. "exactly. he kissed me. one of his best friends. he doesn't want to remember that" i sigh suddenly becoming bothered over thinking about him forgetting our kiss.

"kelsey. If he were to kiss someone like you he won't forget it and i know he wouldn't regret it." she informs me earning a nod.

"now how are you and johnson?" i ask since she hasn't really been talking much about him recently. she gives me a smile and begins to blush.

"He's so much sweeter when you get to know him. I think he likes me?" she says as more of a question than statement. "of course he likes you, he hasn't rode with jack and i the past two weeks. he wouldn't ditch a ride with us for paige." i say and she stays silent for a minute. "you're right, he's going to love me" she informs me matter of fact my making me give her a laugh. "i know he will" i smile.

happy wednesday💝

love u guys

y'all are beautiful