31

-kelseys pov-
-vote and comment-

| thursday october 14 4:03 PM |

"you guys ready?" tyler asks jack, sahar, johnson and i. we were all going to drive to his old house and help him move all of his stuff into his new one. It took a lot of begging our parents to let tyler be in charge or at least watch over us for a few days but somehow it worked. we all stand up and grab our bags that we had packed and begin to head out to our cars. we took three cars, each holding two people so we could get more down to his new house and make less trips.

"were going to stop at a hotel around eleven if that's okay with you guys" tyler says to us and we all agree with him and get into our cars as we start following him. "this is going to be the longest drive of my life" i groan. "at least you've got me" jack smirks. "once again this is going to be the longest drive of my life" i tease and he laughs. "shut up you get to sleep i get to drive" he says as i reach for the radio to turn it up some. "we could switch out" i suggest and he laughs as he shakes his head. "you will not dive my car" he says raising his eyebrows.

one thing i've learned about jack over the past few months is his car is his baby. he takes so much pride in it. it's a nice car and really expensive so i'd see why. "i'll have you know i'm actually a great driver" i protest as i cross my arms over my chest. "kelsey i can't even tell you how many times you've nearly wrecked us the past three months" he says and i sigh.

"damn it's really been three months already?" i ask and he lets out a small chuckle. "i know it's crazy to think about" he says as if he was trying to grasp the thought of how long it's been as well.

"i've enjoyed it though" i admit. "yikes.wish i could say the same" he says sarcastically and i laugh and playfully punch his shoulder. "drunk you states otherwise" i retort and he laughs as i remember that night. the night we kissed. "yeah right but whatever makes you happy" he teases causing me to roll my eyes at him. "i'm just playing i've actually enjoyed it all too" he finally admits making me smile. "best fake couple ever" i say and he smiles along with me and nods.

+++

"i got two rooms. one for me and audrey and the other is for you shits" tyler laughs throwing the room key me making me laugh at what he had called us. he hasn't even hung out with all of us for over two hours and he's already tired of us from laughing so much at the restaurant, audrey on the other hand thought it was hilarious. "we're on different floors though. you guys have room 301 and we have room 117" he adds as we all stand up with our bags and begin to walk to our rooms. tyler sighs and grabs johnson and jack by the collars of their shirts making them turn around and face them and sahar and i to stop and see what he was doing.