62

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| thursday february 2 2:38 PM |

"bro i'm going to call you everyday" he says raising his eyebrows and i laugh at him. "enjoy your time i'm serious jack. don't get caught up on me" i tell him and he sighs. "yes mom" he says and i shake my head. "don't call me mom. that's just weird" i say and he smiles and shrugs.
"look at them" i say throwing my head in jj and sahars direction. they looked absolutely adorable. "i know. it'd be nice if they could get some privacy though" he laughs a little and looks at the various teens and some paparazzi taking pics and videos of them and jack and i. "so far that's the only down side to this, and missing your birthday of course" he laughs as he places his hands on my waists and looks down at me. "jack it's okay" i laugh trying to reassure him for the hundredth time this week that it's okay.

"I know i just. i'm gonna miss you a lot" he tells me and i laugh at him. "shut up and kiss me" i tease him. he doesn't hesitate and leans down to kiss me as he cups both of my cheeks with his hands giving me the most passionate kiss i've ever received. my heart started to ache thinking about him being away for a week. i could barely last three days last time we were apart. "You're going to have so much fun... embrace it babe" i say and he nods. "i guess you're right." he teases making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

"i'm always right" i retort and he nods. before he could reply a masculine voice comes onto the inner-com and calls for jacks flight number making complete sadness fill me. "Don't miss me too much" he sighs trying to lighten the mood. As a couple this would be our first long distance attempt. "she'll have me" sahar chimes in throwing her arm over my shoulder. jack laugh and pulls me in for another kiss. "it'll be over before you know it" he tells me. "i've got to go though, i l-" he adds but cuts himself off making his face go bright red. "bye" he corrects and i furrow my eyebrows at him. "goodbye, have a safe flight" i say confused and watch as he walks away and through the tunnel

"he totally almost slipped up and said i love you" sahar says making me laugh a little to my self. "yeah right. it's only been like five months" i answer and she shrugs. "doesn't mean he can't say he loves you" she says making me realize she was right. people do feel certain things at different times than others. "if he said he loved you would you say it back?" she asks as we move to the window so we can make sure their plane takes off safely.

would i?

yeah we've 'dated' for like five months but we've only actually dated for about one and a half. I can't lie..there has been moments when i feel like i really do love him, but then part of me feels like it'd be too soon to say it.

"i honestly don't even know" i answer truthfully and she smiles. "you'll know soon enough, i promise" she winks at me. "i have a feeling i will too" i say feeling like maybe i will start to know for sure sooner or later. "what about you with johnson. have you guys used the L word" i say in a teasing tone and she starts to blush. "no. not yet at least. he's the best guy i've ever dated. he's so perfect to me.i love it kelsey" she gushed and i smile. "i know exactly how you feel" i agree and we stay quiet and watch the plane take off.

hey guys! just a shor filler chapter. my bold text is acting up atm so idk what's up w it, but i should have at least two more chapters up tn i'm in the mood to write lol