19

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

-vote and comment--kelsey's pov-

| friday september 16 4:15 pm |

"oh my gosh" i say unbuckling my seat belt quickly when we pull into my drive way. i open the car door and run inside leaving jack.

i walk inside and see my brother sitting on the couch next to my dad. i looked around to see if audrey was here but there was no sign of her. he probably didn't bring her down. i'd like to meet her in person rather than over skype or facetime.

"tyler" i say with a wide smile as he gets up and makes his way over to me with wide arms. he gives me a tight hug holding a smile as well. "I've missed you loser" he says still holding onto me.

i didn't think he was supposed to come for another week at least. this was a surprise to me,but one of the best ones i could have asked for. He's been one of my best friends and having him back home is the best feeling ever, especially knowing he's about to move down here again. i'll get to see him so much more and get to know audrey way better.

the front door opens and jack walks in with my back pack and hoodie i had left in his car since i was in such a hurry to see tyler. we pull apart and tyler starts to eye jack down. "who's this?" he asks still holding his eyes on jack. i let out a small smile as i see jacks reaction.

you could tell he was nervous from how his posture was. he was slightly hunched over rather than straight up and confident like he usually is.

"that's her new boyfriend i was telling you about" my mom speaks up. i let out a small cough as she says boyfriend. "we're not dating mom" i explain and she laughs. "you might as well be" she says lowly thinking i couldn't hear her.

-vote and comment-
-jacks pov-

"so this is jack?"tyler asks crossing his arms over his chest, looking me up and down

"so this is jack?"tyler asks crossing his arms over his chest, looking me up and down. he was actually intimidating. he was built and at least six inches taller than me. he must have gotten his height from micheal.