32

-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

| saturday october 15 1:58 PM |

i let out a deep breath as i unload a box into the large, nearly packed moving van tyler had rented for us this weekend. kelsey places the box in her hand on top of mine, giving me a quick glance before walking away. "what was that" johnson laughed when kelsey was back in the house. "i don't know" i half lie. Things have been a little awkward between us since i kissed her, it was a good time to i couldn't pass it up.

he gives me a look that read yes you do now tell me making me throw my head back and sigh a little knowing i have to tell someone that we've kissed. i've never told anyone that we have in private before and i guess if i were to tell anyone johnson is the man.

"me and kelsey kind of kissed the other night" i say scratching the side of my neck. his eyebrows shoot up quickly but soon fall making an evident smirk form on his face. "me and sahar were just talking about that on the way here... was that your first kiss or has there been more we haven't seen" he asks me as we exit the van and head back towards the house. i look over and see kelsey with another box and smile at her, which she exchanges and looks forward again making the atmosphere more awkward. "that was the only one" i lie, i know she'd hate me telling people about the time when our make out session got heated. i wonder how far we would have gone if sam didn't call i mean i did have her shirt off. damnit sammy.

"well who leaned in first?" he asks shaking his head. "me" i say quietly and his eyes widen again and lets out a little laugh at how shocked he was but stays quiet since kelsey was passing us to walk back into the house. way to make it obvious we're talking about her.

"did you mean to do it?"

"or are you strictly friends still" he adds rolling his eyes. "it was nothing, i don't know what was going through my head i guess" i say and he sighs. "i'm going to say this one time. one time jack." he says raising his eyebrows and poking my chest with his index finger.

"kelsey is by far the best girl you've ever and i mean ever hung out with. if you don't get your shit together by time this plan thing you two have going on you may miss a chance of a lifetime. Go talk to her. now" he says pushing me towards her where she was carrying yet another box making me feel bad.

"let me take it" i tell her and she shakes her head no. "i've got it" she laughs a little bit as she continues to walk,i follow her actions and i shake my head. "no i do" i say grabbing the box from her hand and i take off to the moving truck so she'd follow me like i hopes she would, which she does.

"i said i had it" she tells me shaking her head. sahar comes out with a box but johnson stops her to start up a conversation with her so she won't walk in on the one i'm about to have with kelsey.

"we need to talk" i say quickly, getting straight to it. "i know" she says lowly. "about the kiss, well kisses"she says correcting her self making me nod a little bit not knowing where to even start. "i'm sorry" we both say at the same time making us let out a small laugh and look down. "i'm sorry, they were nothing..." she says furrowing her eyebrow. hearing her say that they were nothing did hurt just a little bit because when i kissed her i meant to. "yeah just in the moment i guess" i clarify looking out of the van. "let's just move past it. they meant nothing, i've missed you" she smiles. ouch... okay. "i've missed you too" i fake smile and pull her into a hug.

her saying that everything that happened meant nothing shouldn't have hit me that way but they did and i don't know why. it was weird, but i can't control it, those words hurt like a bitch.

noted. never tell someone a kiss meant nothing.

she pulls apart and gives me a small wave before walking in side the house again and johnson makes his way over to me, meeting him half way he does a thumbs up and a thumbs down with his hands indicating he wanted to know how it went.

"we both clarified that it was nothing" i shrug and he raises his eyebrows. "okay but did jack gilinsky think they were nothing?" he asks making a sound as he sucked on his teeth.

"yeah of cours, we're just friends" i say and he furrows his eyebrows. "you're lying" he laughs and i shake my head. "when froy asks her to forgive him it's over between us. we will be friends and nothing more johnson. there's nothing to lie about" i tell him.

small update/short chapter.

4k reads already, Keep voting and commenting!!

hope u enjoyed the chapter and the book so far!

love u guys

ur amazing