-97

Ariella's pov

"How was your day?" I look over at Oscar as i get in the car.

"It was good. Malina and i took a good ass nap." He smiles as he points to Malina's car seat in the back.

I just smiled at him.

"Is it okay if we go eat?" Oscar questions and i was quick to answer.

"You dont even have to ask." I laugh as he started driving.

"How was school?"  He questions.

"It was good. Derek and i are cool now." I smile.

"So does that mean you guys are back together?" He clears his throat as he looks at me.

"Oh hell no." I say as i shake my head.

He then nodded his head.

"Good cause i didnt like him." Oscar says.

"You didn't like him?" I laugh.

"Nobody will ever be good enough for you. You deserve so much." He explains.

"I dont knoww. He was a pretty good boyfriend. I just wasn't into him." I shrugged.

"Same with Leslie. She was actually nice to me and shit but it just didnt feel right." Oscar sighed as he parked the car at the beach.

We both got out the car and he went to get her baby stroller thingy.

Then i watched him push Malina's stroller as we walked on the pier.

I smiles as i took a picture of them then as we waited for a table at the restaurant i put the picture of them as my wallpaper.

"Wow we cute." Oscar peeked over at my phone.

"I know." I laugh as Oscar's name
is called.

This time i pushed the stroller as she led us to a table with the ocean view and it was secluded from other tables.

Good because i hate listening to loud bitches while i eat.

Then we ordered our food and as we waited i took Malina out her stroller and held her.

"We should probably feed her." Oscar says as he grabs Malina's bottle.

"Good idea." I answered as he handed me the bottle.

I held Malina as i gave her the bottle.

Then i noticed a piece of paper was stuck to her bottle.

Will you please be daddy's girlfriend again?

I read the paper before looking over at Oscar who was just looking at me nervously.

"Are you being serious?" I question as he nods.

"Well then yes." I smile as i get up and sit on his side of the table.

Oscar couldn't stop smiling. His dimples were showing.

"And im being foreal with you. No more playing games. No cheating. If we got a problem we'll fix it. I don't want no more problems with us. I dont want no more breaking up and dating others because i know i only want you deep down." Oscar explains and now i couldn't stop smiling.

"No more letting other people in our relationship." I say as he nods before pulling me into a kiss.

"I missed you so fucking much." He mumbled as he held me closer.

"I missed you more." I smile as i peck his lips.

"Malina baby it worked. Our plan worked." Oscar said softly as he took her from my arms.

He gave her many kisses and she started smiling showing us her dimples.

"Wow im jealous. You guys have dimples."

Later that night

"Stay with mee." I frowned as Oscar was putting his shoes on.

"What?"

"Sleepover!!" I cheer as i jump on my bed.

"Stop." He laughs as he grabs my legs. "You're gonna fall off and hurt yourself."

"You are no fun. Fun sucker." I pout.

"Im fun."

"Show me how fun you are." I cross my arms and look at him as he smiles.

"Im so fun that im willing to drive you to Mia's house  and Julian's to slash all their tires." He says.

"Oh hell no im not doing that."

"Why not? Fun sucker." Oscar teases me.

"Thats way to mean. And im scared." I laugh.

"Ariella how are you gonna slash tires if you didn't bring a knife?" Oscar laughed as we parked a block away from her house so Mia wouldn't see Oscar's car.

"Im sorry." I laugh as he hands me one of his knives.

Then we put on black hoods and made our way to her car.

She had a black prius.

"Her lights are on so make it quick." Oscar mumbled as i nodded. I slowly crept over to her car and slashed the back tires then i ran over to the front of the car and slashed the other four.

Then i ran over to Oscar as we booked it back to his car.

"Have fun paying for new tires biatch!" Oscar says as we get in his car. We sped off and we were laughing so much.

"Okay im not gonna lie that felt good." I say as i sat back in my seat.

"She deserves it too. For that time she threw nails on the road." He says as we started driving to Julian's house.

"I'll help you with this one." Oscar says as we walk over to Julian's car.

We stood my the back tire.

"This is for cheating on me." I slash the tire.

"And this is for raping mi reina."  Oscar says as he slashed it again.

-spookysblock

HEHEHEHEHHE I LOVE THIS.

ugh i missed oscarella