Pt 12:

*Your POV*

As you fly away the hum of the helicopter calms you enough to fall asleep. You wake up to the sound of people talking. You're in a plain white room, with medical equipment all around. There are several people standing over you, they haven't noticed you're awake yet. This room looks familiar to the room in your dream all those days ago, but you can tell that this is no dream. "Oh, she's awake." One of the doctors says. Before any of them can say anything else you ask, "Where am I?" "We saved you from, wicked. But with your injuries, we had to keep you here to make sure you were ok." "Where are my friends? Are they alive?" "I can't tell you that." "What? Their names are Newt, Minho, and Thomas." "I Can't tell you." You can tell that she knows, and now you're getting mad. "Please, just tell me, I have to know if they're ok!" "Please calm down (y/n)." "Calm down?! Tell me if my friends are ok then I'll think about calming down!" "Please, (y/n). You're going to rip your stitches." The doctor says as you try to stand up. Two of the other doctors come over and pin you down to the table and you start screaming. "No!!! Let me go! Let me go!! I need to see my Friends! Their names are Newt Thomas and Minho! Please!" They inject something into your arm and you begin to feel light headed. You can feel the strength slowly being drained out of you and all you can manage is a whisper, "Please. My friends. Please. No. Please." As your world slowly fades to black, you think you see a face in the vent above you. You wake up and all the lights are off. Although there are no windows, it seems like it's nighttime. You get up and try the door handle. Locked. You sit back down. "Pssst." You hear a voice. You look around but there is no one in sight. "PSSST" you hear it again, but this time it's louder. It almost sounds as if it's coming from the ceiling. You look up, and there in the vent, a face is looking down on you. You let out a small scream as the boy drops down from the vent. He quickly covers your mouth with his hand and says, "Shh, please I'm here to help you. I know your friends." You relax a bit and he moves his hand. "You said their names are, Newt, Thomas, and Minho, right?" You nod. "They're here, I can take you to them. But I need your help with something first." "What is it you need?" "I'll have to show you, come on." You hesitate. "Come on, you want to see your friends right? We gotta hurry." He's a scrawny looking kid, you could probably take him in a fight. You decide to trust him. So you follow him up into the vents. "What's your name?" You ask. "Aris." He replies. "That's cool, I'm (y/n)." "I know, I heard the doctors say it." "Oh. Do my friends know that I'm ok?" "No, I figured you would want to tell them the good news yourself." He glances back at you with a smile. He seems nice enough. The two of you crawl on for a while but then suddenly he stops. "Every night, they take someone new into this room. I Don't trust them and I want to see what's actually going on here. I'm guessing this is the best place to do that." "So you want me to help you break in?" "Yes." "How?" You ask. "It's a sliding door that can only be opened with a key card when they open the door, you're going to slip down and keep it from closing." "And why can't you do that yourself?" "There's an alarm system that's set to go off if the doors don't close, I'll be shutting that off." The plan sounds risky but doable. Aris gets into position as you wait for the people to come and open the door.