Pt 25:

"Three questions, where are you going, where do you come from, how can I profit?" The man  called Jorge, says. Brenda sits you down on a ratty looking couch as she starts to clean your leg. You notice another girl sitting across the room from you, she has long black hair, and won't stop staring at Thomas. "Well don't all answer at once," Jorge says. "We're heading to the mountains, looking for the right arm." Thomas finally says. The people gathered in the room start laughing. You wince as Brenda pours something on your leg, that begins foaming. Newt looks over at you, and you give him a small smile to tell him you're ok, and he nods in return. "You're looking for ghosts you mean? Question 2, where did you come from?" This time Minho speaks. "That's our business." All of a sudden once again, the men converge taking hold of everyone, Brenda just grabs your wrist and gives you a warning look. It's not like you can run. Thomas is struggling against the man holding him and Brenda gets up and scans his neck. "What on earth was that!?" He asks. Brenda doesn't respond, but says to Jorge "Looks like you're right." "Right about what? Thomas asks and Jorge responds, "Sorry Hermano looks like you're tagged. You came from wicked." "Which means?" Brenda finishes up with your leg and wraps it tightly, when Jorge says, "You're very valuable." The next thing you know, the people converge again, this taking hold of all of you, including the other girl. Roughly they grab you by the shoulders and lead you, limping to a strange area where there's a huge hole in the floor. The people tie you by your ankles and hang you upside down over the hole. While you're hanging, Thomas starts talking to the new girl. Her name is Teresa, she's from Wicked too. She wouldn't tell much about her time at Wicked though, she wouldn't even say if she was in a maze. While they keep talking, Newt turns to you and says, "Hey are you alright?" "Besides all the blood rushing to my head? Yeah." "How's your leg?" "It feels better now she cleaned it, whatever she used numbed the pain I think."  "Why wouldn't you tell us that your leg was getting worse?" "I didn't want you guys to worry about me. We've been through so much, and I just didn't want to have one more thing to worry about." "You should've told us, we could've helped you." "I know I'm sorry." Newt is about to say something else when Jorge emerges from the shadows. "Enjoying the view?" He says with a chuckle. "What do you want?" Thomas says curtly. "That is the question. My men want to sell you back to wicked. Life has told them to think small. I'm not like that, and something tells me that you're not either." Minho responds this time, "Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Jorge walks in front of where Minho was hanging, glares at him then turns back to Thomas saying, "Tell me what you know about the right arm." Newt, speaks up next to you, "I thought you said they were ghosts." "I happen to believe in ghosts. Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves." He replies with a sly smile as he goes over to a lever. You look at the chains the lever is attached to and follow them upward until you see that it's what's holding you up. "If you tell me what you know then maybe we can make a deal." Jorge's hands are still on the lever. After a second thinking Thomas responds, "We don't know much." Jorge pulls the lever dropping you a few feet. You scream, and so did a couple of the others, as the sudden drop scared you. When you stopped moving the chains yanked at your ankles painfully."Woah Woah Woah! Okey okey, they're hiding in the mountains, and they attacked wicked and got out a bunch of kids, that it that's all we know." Jorge is silent for a minute when a man comes into the room, it's one of the men who held you down when they checked your leg. You give him a death glare. "Hey, Jorge what's goin on?" He says, obviously suspicious of Jorge. Jorge responds calmly, "Me and my new friends are just getting acquainted, we're done now. Thomas speaks up again, "Hey, wait what? You're not gonna help us?" You almost feel bad for Jorge as the man gives him a quizzical look. Once again, Jorge answers calmly, with no trace of guilt, "Don't worry Hermano we'll get you back to where you belong." With that, he walks away with another sly smile. Just before he leaves the room, he adds,  "Hang tight." Making you roll your eyes. The other man lingers for a moment, returning your death glare, then leaves. Minho speaks again, "Back to where we belong? What the shuck is that supposed to mean?" Thomas responds, "I have no idea, but I'm beginning to think that it doesn't mean anything good." "We have got to get out of here." You say, receiving agreement from everyone. "But how are we supposed to do that?" Aris asks. Causing everyone to think silently. Finally, Teresa speaks up, "I have an idea."