Pt 23:

At first, you start to shift awake by the sounds of someone screaming, but then you really wake up when Thomas shakes you screaming in your face. "What the heck is going on!"  you yell at him. "A storm! A storm is coming!" You get up and look around as Thomas moves on to his next victim sleep loss. And there it is, a massive lighting storm, coming your way fast. Cloud to ground lighting is striking every few seconds creating loud booms. Something from your past pops into your head, lighting will strike the tallest things around. And you and your friends just happen to be standing in the middle of a flat plain of nothing, making you the tallest things around. "Run!" You hear someone shout. You grab Newts hand and start running in the direction of the mountains. You and Newt help each other along with your alternating limps. If it weren't such a deadly situation you would probably laugh. Sadly the weathers faster than you can run, in minutes the storm is right on top of you, rain is now falling, drenching you from head to toe, and the lighting is louder than ever. "Look lights!" You hear Thomas yell from the front of the group. Hope soars through you, you could make it! Lighting struck two feet away from you, sending you and Newt flying back several feet. You hit the ground and your ears are ringing. You're completely disoriented. Someone grabs you by the wrist and pulls you to your feet. You start running, they're hand still clasped around your wrist. Newt where's Newt? You look around and see that Fry had him. Good. You look up to see who had come for you and see Minho. "You alright shank?" He yells over the deafening sound of the storm. "Yeah! Thank..." You can't finish the sentence, you've been struck by lightning. The last thing you remember before losing consciousness, is electricity flowing between you and Minho, you both fall to the ground hard, and two people scream, one shouts your name and the other Minho's name. Then you slip into darkness.

*Newt's POV*

Lighting strikes right next to me and (Y/n) blowing us back several feet. My head hits the ground hard and my ears start ringing. I'm completely disoriented, I can't tell up from down. Out of nowhere someone grabs my wrist and yanks me to my feet helping me to continue running. I look up and regain my bearings, Thomas was the one who had come back for me. But what happened to (y/n)? I look back and see that Minho had gone back to help her, good. We're all going to be ok, just a few more feet. Lightning strikes again close by and I look back,  (y/n) and Minho stood frozen for a second, I can see the electricity flowing between them, then they fall to the ground unconscious. I shout (y/n)'s name, and Thomas shouts for Minho. We run over to their lifeless bodies. No this can't be happening, please I can't lose her again. Fry runs over to help Thomas carry Minho and I pick up (y/n) bridal style and we all run towards the building harder than we have before. We burst through a metal door and lay Minho and (y/n) on the ground. "Come on (y/n)! Wake up, please!" I shake her shoulders, while Thomas and Fry did the same for Minho. "Please! (y/n)! Wake up, we need you. Come on!" She's still not responding, she has to respond, she has to be ok, she has to. I feel her wrist for a pulse, it's faint but it's there. "Oh come one (y/n), wake up for me please." I look at (y/n)'s un-responding face, no she's got to be ok, tears start to form in my eyes. I vaguely hear Minho wake up behind me. I hang my head, how could I have lost (y/n)? Suddenly she coughs, and her eyes flutter open. "(y/n)! Oh! I thought I lost you!" I pull her up into a hug. She's still coughing but she manages to say "Nah you can't get rid of me that easy." I laugh. She rests her head on my shoulder and I stroke her hair, I can't even begin to explain the pure joy of feeling her breath in my shoulder. She's alive. She pulls back from the hug and gives me a weak smile, then I can't resist I give her a short kiss. Finally, we have shelter, (Y/n) and Minho are ok, and maybe just maybe, everything will start to turn around for us. Then Thomas turns on his flashlight, and a crank screams in my face.