"Page 250"

You: He jumps on top of you once more, and as if stabbing you in the gut wasn't enough, he puts his hands around your throat and starts to squeeze the life out of you. You no longer have the strength to fight. Your strength is drained with every spurt of blood that emits from your side. You close your eyes, Newt still ferociously attacking you, clawing at you, choking you. You see him. Not him now, but him from the Glade. You see his face lit up by the bonfire, smiling brightly. Laughing. Having a good time. You see him when you first found him at WICKED and that first magical kiss. The night before lightning struck, when you just looked at him as he admired the stars, his handsome face with a peaceful smile that matched his kind, caring personality. You see him in the woods after you almost died, where he told you that he would love you until the sun dies. You see Newt, the real Newt. If someone would have told you how this would end, you still wouldn't have changed a thing. Not one. Even if you knew that you and Newt couldn't have a future together, you would've still fallen completely in love with him. There is no doubt in your mind about that. Newt was and is worth it. All of it, even dying. You open your eyes one last time to see the one that you love, desperately trying to kill you. You smile at him, "I love you..." your voice is faint and weak. With the last of your air you croak, "Until the sun dies." Your vision goes dark, then completely fades to black. The last thing you remember is him relaxing, then with a shaky voice whispers "No... what have I done?" As your mind slips away from reality into the void of the unknown.

Minho: Turning one last corner, Minho sees Newt sitting on top of Y/n. A pool of blood is slowly draining from her side as he grips her throat. Minho sees her open her eyes one last time, smiling at Newt, she whispers something to him with the last of her air just before the life drains from her eyes. Minho screams out a battle cry, running at Newt. He opens the vial revealing a needle injector. Before Newt knows what's happening, the fluid is injected into his bloodstream and his body relaxes. Then he looks down. The color drains from his face when he sees what he has done. "No... what have I done?" Minho puts a hand on Newts shoulder. Minho stands frozen, a feeling of emptiness filling him to his very soul. He was too late. Why Y/n? Why did it have to be her?

Newt: A stabbing pain wakes Newt from the prison in his mind. He looks up to see Minho. But something's wrong. Minho's face is covered in complete heartbreak. Then he realizes he's sitting on someone. Slowly he turns his head. To his horror, there lies Y/n. Her eyes are open and lifeless. Dark black and blue bruises are developing around her neck and thick hot blood drains from her stomach. "No... what have I done?" Newt's voice is a whisper. For a moment he feels numb. Then the emotions hit him like a wall.  Hands shaking, Newt cups Y/n's pale face. He moved off of her stomach, pulling her limp body to his chest, squeezing her as tightly as possible, as if that could somehow bring her back. He starts to sob. He cries like he's never cried before. His heart-breaking, shaking sobs echo through the night like sounds of torture.

Brenda: All thoughts left Brenda's mind. She couldn't move, she couldn't think, she couldn't breathe. Her only friend is gone. Killed brutally by a Crank with the face of the one person that meant the world to her. Brenda didn't even notice when she started to cry.

Fry: This couldn't be happening. Never once did Fry think he could lose Y/n. It was all about Minho and Newt. Save Minho and get the serum for Newt. Emptiness fills the air with each of Newt's sobs.

Gally: Y/n is gone. That can't be right. It just can't. Gally watches as Newt pulls Y/n's lifeless body to his chest with his vein covered arms. Newt is still infected. Thomas better get that cure, Gally can't loose two friends tonight. Gally slowly walks over to Newt as the sounds of explosions get nearer to them. "Newt, we have to go." Everyone turns to look at him like he just insulted all of them in the worst way. But slowly their faces made the transition to understanding. They can't stay here. Newt still didn't respond.

Newt: Gally doesn't know what he's bloody talking about. How could he ask Newt to leave like that? Newt just killed the one person in the world that mattered. Newt only remembers little things, telling Y/n to kill him. Pulling the gun from the holster on her leg. But the rest of what happened is a mystery to him. Newt can't leave. He can't leave Y/n. Even if he's killed by Lawrence's mob, then at least he would be seeing Y/n soon.

Minho: Gally is right, they need to get out of here and get to Thomas, who, hopefully has the cure for Newt. But someone has to tell Thomas. Minho picks up the walkie, takes a deep breath then speaks, "We lost Y/n." The words cling to the air, settling over everyone like a ton of bricks. Minho's words were the confirmation of what everyone hoped wasn't true. Y/n is gone. At Minho's words, Newt lets out the most painful agonizing wail as he buries his face into Y/n's shoulder. His pain fills the cold night air, drenching everyone in bitter, unbelievable sorrow. The sound rips out what's left of Minho's broken heart. Taking another deep breath, Minho slides his arms under Newt, lifting him up away from Y/n. Newt screams bloody murder. "Minho put me down! Y/n!!! Put me down Minho! I'll kill you! I'll bloody kill you Minho, put me down!" Minho keeps walking, fighting to keep hold of his screaming best friend. The others fall in line behind Minho, slowly making their way back to the berg. Newt screamed for Y/n the whole way back. 

A/N: I know you guys didn't want me to kill Newt... but I don't think this is what you had in mind. But KEEP READING the story isn't over yet! Also I would love it if you would leave a vote and a comment to let me know you're enjoying the story!