Trapped

As your gaze remained away from that window, several other cranks join the first in complete disturbing silence. The only sounds you hear is the crank by your window and the sounds of things crunching beneath the car's tires. When you finally take a look back, terror strikes your chest as if you have just run into a brick wall. A large number of cranks has gathered around your window. Silently staring directly into your eyes, with their own cold, lifeless, dead eyes. You look around behind you and see that the cranks have quietly surrounded you. The fact that they had managed to sneak up on you strikes fear into your heart. Your breathing becomes rapid and panicked and your heart beats so fast if it wasn't in your chest it would be three miles away by now. You know you need to alert the boys to the still growing number of cranks, but fear has squeezed your vocal cords shut. You finally manage to squeak out a single word, "Cranks." The boys then look around seeing why your face had gone starch white. Their faces making a quick transition to match your own. You hear Thomas scream to Fry, "Floor it, Fry!!" While Newt shouts "Go, go, go! Come on!" Fry put his foot down on the gas accelerating the car, only to be met by a loud cry from the cranks that startlingly resembles a battle cry but more sinister and disgusting as they start chasing after the car like a wave of diseased flesh. The car is immediately met by a new cluster of cranks in the front, summoned by the cry. The car is able to push through, sending cranks flying to the sides, and cracking the glass. Some cranks climb atop the car and try to smash their way in, only to be shaken off by Fry. But Fry makes one simple mistake, he looks back. Never ever look back while driving through a dark creepy tunnel full of cranks. "Look out!" Thomas screams, but it's no use. Fry runs directly into an ancient car. You feel your heart skip a beat as the car becomes airborne, terror grips you as you see the ground soaring closer and closer to you through your window, as your own car tumbles onto its side, rolling until it's completely upside down. The last thing you remember is a searing pain in your head, arm, and torso, along with the sound of the boys screaming as your world slowly fades away.

You wake up with a painful buzzing in your head. You hear fuzzy voices around you and you vaguely feel pain in your head, arm, and torso. The voices begin to get louder and clearer. You start to get your bearings, you're upside down, hanging by the seatbelt of your chair. You shake off the rest of your daze and begin trying to escape the recently crashed car. You now can hear the boys calling your name. "I'm ok! I'm stuck in the seatbelt!" You're not sure if they heard you, so you continue trying to undo the locked seatbelt. The boy's shouts start to sound more panicked and the screams of cranks soon join them. Newt's head pops into the window just ahead of you and he says in a panicked voice, "Come on y/n, we need to go NOW." "I'm trying Newt, I'm stuck." Your own voice soon reaching the same panicked state. Newt looks outside the car then comes back in and tries to help undo the seatbelt. He has to strain his arms just to get close let alone help. Right as the crank screams get louder and you hear gunfire join the mix, your seatbelt comes undone and you crash down to the roof of the car. You wince as you hit your head on the part that is already bruised. Your mind immediately goes fuzzy from the pain, but Newt's there for you. You feel him grab you by the wrists and pull you out of the car. Not the most comfortable feeling in the world, but in life or death situations, when are they ever comfortable? You stand up and get your bearing once more just in time to be dragged along behind Newt as the group starts fleeing the oncoming cranks. You run as fast as you can as pain shoots through your torso and arm. You take a quick look back that you immediately regret, the cranks are much faster than you and advancing fast. As soon as you turn back around you run straight into another body. Fry Pan has stopped right in front of you. Then you see why. A new group of cranks has gathered in front of you, blocking the exit. Fry spins round and round shooting whoever is the closest crank. You remember the pistol you had before the crash and reach for it, only to find that you had dropped it in the midst of the crash. A crank that had gone around the side of the general area where Fry was shooting takes advantage of your quick moment of distraction and tackles you from the side. You slam into the ground painfully while the woman crank from earlier screams in your face. 

A/n: Sorry I'm so behind on posting! I'll try better to keep up with it. Hope you like!