Epilogue

It's been 5 years since you woke up from a coma after defeating WICKED. In those 5 years, you've learned and done so much. You learned that Sonya is Newt's sister, you've learned more about how the world works. You learned how to build and farm. Fry has taught you how to cook and now you two are the official cooks for the whole Safe Haven. Fry built his house into a restaurant, he lives on the top floor but the first floor has a full kitchen and a large dining room. You work there with him and serve food to the rest of the Safe Haven. Thomas and Brenda were a couple for a little over a year, but they broke up when Brenda and a few others went off to start a new city. She knew that it's up to us now to create a new world and she figured it was time to spread out. Thomas was devastated at first, but Lilly helped him through it. They got married a year later. Gally went with Brenda to help start the new community. Two years later they came to visit and celebrate their marriage. You and Minho go on runs every morning. You run along the coastline right as the sun starts to rise. One day on your morning run with Minho you saw the willow tree you talked to Newt under giving you an idea. Later that night you brought Newt up to the tree, and with a ring, you made from leather you asked him to marry you. Now you've been happily married for a year. Newt wrote a beautiful vow which you turned into a song. Even though your voice is raspy Newt still loves it when you sing for him. Newt still has nightmares, in which he kills you as a Crank. But every time he wakes up panting, you are there, by his side. The two of you worked together to build a house of your own. Tonight is yours and Newt's first anniversary. He's taking you up to your Willow tree and in his hands are all of your favorite foods. He wouldn't let you cook, but since he's a horrible cook he got Fry to make it all. You lay out a blanket under the tree and help Newt set out the food. Finally, it's all set up and you curl up next to Newt at the base of the tree. "I love you." You state with a peaceful smile across your face. Newt kisses your forehead, "I love you too." You giggle, grabbing the bowl of Mac n cheese, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the Mac n cheese." Newt gasps, pretending to be offended. You smile slyly at him and start to take a bite of the food. Newt snatches it from your hands, "Nope, you don't get this until you tell me you love me." You laugh, "What if I take it from you?" Newt stands to his feet, holding the bowl above his head. "I'd like to see you try." He responds with a sly smile. You lunge at him reaching for your food. The two of you wrestle around until you end up on top of him on the ground. You smile down at him and plant a soft kiss on his lips. "Does that count?" "Maybe... although you should probably try it one more time." He responds with a wink. You roll your eyes playfully, "Fine." You kiss him again, slowly reaching to take the Mac n cheese from his hands. Later that night you're sitting in Newt's arms as he leans against the tree. "I love you Y/n." He says, kissing the top of your head. "Until the sun dies?" You can imagine his smile behind you. "Until the sun dies." He responds. With a smile of pure joy and love, you start to sing yours and Newt's song.

"Little do you know I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know I'm trying to make it better piece by piece. Little do you know I'll love you 'til the sun dies. Oh wait, just wait. I love you like I've never felt the pain. Just wait, I love you like I've never been afraid. Just wait, our love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on me."

Wow guys, it truly has been a crazy ride. After 11 parts in the maze, 23 parts in the scorch and 43 parts in the death cure, we've finally made it to the end. When I started writing these I had no clue that they would become this popular. But that's all thanks to you guys! You guys have been the best! I appreciate you reading every part and being with me through every step of this journey, it means so much to me! I'd like to thank @tmr_tw_fan_girl, @shellymarieeee, dheepthie, @rgorham1014, @briannawildee, and so many others for all of your support!  And a big thanks goes to God who has inspired me when I feel like I can't think of anything. This is a gift, that I'm able to sit here and type words and people all around the world can read them. That, to me is something truly special. I really hope you guys liked my story, please leave a vote and a comment letting me know what you thought! But I'm not done yet! I still have one more series left in me. I'm going all in, all the inspiration I've collected ever since I started this series is going to be poured out into one last imagine. But please, there is always room for more inspirations, so if you have any ideas PLEASE share them!  Comment below any ideas you guys have for my new series. With that said, here is a sneak peek at what coming...

"The First Gladers"

You woke up, not remembering being asleep. The first thing you saw was blue, a strikingly beautiful blue. A cool breeze passed across your face bringing with it sweet smells of nature. You smelled trees and grass, fruit and dirt. Something moved next to you. You turned your head. A face was staring back at you. You screamed, jumping to your feet, your heart was beating a thousand times a minute. You looked around only to find you were surrounded by boys, all laying on the ground surrounding you. Fear gripped you as you struggled to recognize any one of them. But no memory came, you don't remember these boys. Come to think of it... you couldn't remember anything.

Woohoo!! I'm so excited and I hope you guys are too! Keep an eye out, I plan to post the first part Sometime next week (I need a little break). Thank you all again for your support and I'll see you guys soon! Please please comment! Love you guys!

-Mary Holland

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 1 Thessalonians 3:3