Pt 15:

The kiss was short, but it felt as if it could have lasted forever. You are brought back to reality by the sounds of cheering and clapping. Apparently, the rest of your friends had shipped the two of you from the beginning. You and Newt break apart blushing furiously. "How'd you make it out of there?" Minho asks. "It's a long story, but for another time. This is still wicked and they are coming for us, we need to get out of here NOW." "This is still wicked? That can't be right, they rescued us from wicked. " Newt responded. "I know it sounds crazy, but I need you guys to trust me." At this point, Aris walks in. "Who's this Shank?" Minho asks. "This is Aris, He's the one who rescued me. He knows how to get out of here." Suddenly a knock at the door startles all of you, and Jansons' voice follows, "Good evening boys, we need to do a few tests really quickly if you don't mind. Shouldn't take too long just come on out." You shake your head frantically. "Er, yeah one sec!" Newt calls out. You point to the vent signaling for everyone to crawl in. Aris goes first to lead the way as the others start piling in. Just Minho is left now, but he moves over to one of the bunks and signals for you to leave. As you make your way over to the vent you look back and see that Minho has crashed the bunk right in front of the door as a sort of blockade. "Go go go!" Minho yells. You dive into the vent Minho right on your heals. You hear shouting behind you as Janson and the guards try to force their way into the room. Your group stops and jumps down from the vent when Aris says, "You guys keep going, take the first right then the second left and you should be going straight to a huge garage door. I have to go unlock it, I'll meet you guys there." "We can't let you go off alone, what if something happens to you?" Frypan added. "I'll go with him." Winston offers. "Good that, now lets bloody get out of here," Newt responds. You all start running in your different directions, just as the sirens go off alerting everyone to your escape. As you run through the halls, the sirens blazing, you begin to hear footsteps behind you. More and more footsteps. You make the mistake of looking back, and right there behind you is a good 15 to 20 gaurds slowly gaining on your group. Right as your group turns the corner the guards start firing. You accidentally let out a quick scream as the bullets flying past you startle you. There it is, the massive door to your escape, you're almost there. Suddenly pain shoots up your leg and collapse to the floor with a scream. One of the guards had managed to shoot you in the leg. Painfully you get up, and ignoring the screaming pain in your leg you try to run after your friends. Out of nowhere, a guard tackles you and your head slams against the cold hard floor. Immediately everything goes black, but you're still conscious. "(y/n)!" You hear Newt scream. Your ears start ringing as your vision slowly returns, but everything is fuzzy and you are extremely light headed. Someone comes up behind you and violently yanks you to your feet. You try and fight but all of your senses have gone crazy and you can't tell up from down. The person puts you in a choke hold. The cold metal tip of the gun being shoved into your head clears up your senses. You see Newt and the rest of your friends are frozen by the door looking at you. You get a glimpse at your attacker and it's Janson. "Boys, we can help you, you'll never survive the scorch, now just come along with me, or the girl dies," Janson says as he tightens his grip on your neck. This pinches your neck enough to make it hard to breathe and you start wheezing. You can see the panic in Newts eyes as your vision starts going dark.