-104

Oscar's pov

I gently rubbed Ariella's head as she was asleep.

She threw up 2 times last night and she still didnt feel good when she woke up.

"Mamas?" I whisper as she sits up.

"Good morning." She mumbled as she covered her face.

I laid down next to her and she was so quick to lay on top if me. Like right on top of me. As if i was the bed.

She always did that. Saying im comfy and shit. Shes kinda a weirdo. But i kinda like it.

"Maybe that will teach you to stop drinking more than you can handle." I say as i poke the sides of her stomach.

"Hey! Dont do that puto!" She whined as she jumped.

"Not my fault my bebe is ticklish." I say in a cute voice which made Ariella's mood change real quick.

"I love when you do your baby voice." She says as she cups my face with small hands.

I just smiled as i kissed her gently.

"Just to clarify... that guy from the party didnt put anything inside you right?" I question.

"No he only put his chode on my thigh which was hella gross." I whine.

"I shouldve stopped you from going to that party." I sighed as i rubbed the back of her head as she laid it in the crook of my neck.

"Why were you mad at me yesterday?" Her voice was muffled.

"I was just upset about something, but its stupid."

"Your feelings aren't stupid baby. I want you to tell me how you feel no matter what. Even if you think ill get mad. We gotta work shit out." She says as she lifted her head to look at me.

I let out a deep sigh as i looked her in her eyes. "I was just kinda upset because you are always hanging out with someone else."

"Care to elaborate?" She asks as she holds my hands. 

"This past week you've been working at the shop and when you get off Nova takes you away. And if you aint with Nova then its Cesar, or Andy, or Terry. I never get to spend time with you." I pouted and she frowned.

"Awww my loveeee." She said in her cute voice as she  held me tight.

"Im sorry everyone wants to hang out with me." I she jokes as she laughs.

"Shut up." I playfully roll my eyes as she kisses me.

"Im sorry i didn't mean to make you feel as if i didnt wanna make time for you. Its just we live together now and so i didnt wanna be clingy and not give you your space." She explains.

"But i love it when you're clingy." I say as i squeeze her ass.

She just smiles at me. "Okay well you better not complain calling me annoying." She laughs. "Also you didnt have to tell me to fuck off." She pouted.