15. Raquel

LAMONTE

3 days later...

I was at the office for more than 24 hours now.

I showered, ate, but I'm barely running on sleep.

My dad wants this business deal to run smoothly so I have to operate like a machine until I get this presentation to be perfect.

I finish up most of the paper work and send it into the department to file.

I relax back in my chair and run my hand over my face in agony.

I groan loudly and I was startled by a voice asking, "You need any help?,"

I opened my eyes to see my new assistant standing over me.

"I'm good, Malia," I replied.

She walked around to go behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. She massaged me sensually and slowly. She made every tension in my body go away.

After a few minutes, she stopped and came into my line of sight again.

"Thank you. I really needed that," I said in honesty.

"You need more than that," she said.

She seductively got closer to my body and kneeled down.

She unzipped my pants but I stopped her from going any farther.

"Leave my office now," I said with anger in my voice as I zipped my pants back up.

I threw my head back and groaned as she walked out.

I tried focusing back on work, but I just couldn't.

I texted Raquel.

I wanna see you. Get your husband and kids out of the house. ~ Lamonte

Yes, daddy ;). ~ Raquel

I drove over her house within an hour and she was waiting impatiently for me.

When I walked in, she was playing with herself. Her pussy looked so wet for me and my dick instantly got hard.

She had her eyes on me the entire time, moaning my name as she seemingly climaxed.

I got naked and went over to her.

I moved her hand out of the way and replaced it with my dick after slipping a condom on.

She moaned my name loudly as she gripped on my body.

I pounded her hard as she moaned louder and louder after each stroke.

"Daddy," she screamed over and over again.

I was fucking her for an hour now while I woulda came in less than half that with Ashanti.

She started to ride me and that's when I came.

I took off the condom, got dressed, and left
Raquel sleeping like a baby on the couch.

I went home and showered my body clean from her all the while thinking to myself...

Why did I fuck her?

It's not like I even wanted to or needed to. I shouldn't be cheating on Ashanti, but here I am.

I just can't be the man she wants me to be.

I can't be but I want to be.

I love her and it's going to get me hurt, but more importantly, it's going to get her hurt.