30. Heartbeat

ASHANTI

1 month later...

I had a doctor's appointment today and Lamonte hadn't been to the 4 I already went on.

I haven't invited him, he doesn't even know when I go to get checked.

Today, I was 9 weeks along, but I didn't have a baby bump yet.

My last visit to the doctor, she said that I would be able to hear the heartbeat.

I put it off and said that I would listen to it the next time I visited.

I feel as if Lamonte has the right to be there too, we made this baby together.

I walked up to the steps and knocked on his door.

He opened the door and as soon as he saw it was me, his eyes lit up.

I stared at his body in awe. He looked absolutely perfect. His wavy hair was glistening with water and droplets fell down onto his chest and perfectly chiseled abs.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and I could see his manhood poked through the fabric.

My throat went dry and I could feel the throbbing through my jeans.

It was these damn pregnancy hormones.
I haven't had sex in months and then I get this dangled in front of me, straight torture.

Trey and I were taking things slow and Lamonte was the last person I had sex with, the only person I had sex with.

I took a deep breath and relaxed my sexual urges, but I wanted to pounce on him.

"Hey," I say clearing my throat.

"Hi," he spoke staring at me.

We both stood there in silence for a while.

"Come in," he said as he stepped aside to let me in.

"Why haven't you been returning any of my calls?," he questioned.

"I didn't want to see you. I just needed to clear my head," I said honestly.

"I want to be apart of our baby's life and I want you to let me be involved, even if you don't want to be with me," he stated.

He stepped closer to me and his large figure towered over mine.

All I could think about was taking off that towel and him giving that dick to me... right here against this door then maybe, on the floor, by the pool...

Mmm.

I stepped away from him before I actually gave into those urges and told him why I was here.

"I have a doctor's appointment today and I thought that you should be there this time. I can't keep this baby from you and I don't want to," I said truthfully.

"I'll go get dressed, and we'll drive there together. Wait for me here," he demanded.
I couldn't even bother to protest because I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

The drive to the clinic was long and silent. We hadn't said a word to one another.

I didn't mind it that way and neither did he.
He placed his hand on the small of my back as we walked in together and it sent shivers down my spine.

Women gawked at him while I was given jealous stares.

"Appointment for 2 p.m.," I spoke.

The receptionist stared at him and I swear I almost saw drool come out the corner of her mouth.