35. Office Affairs

ASHANTI

I was at work, but I could barely focus.

The shenanigans of last night were still ringing in my head, no matter how much I wanted to deny what I was feeling.

I squeezed my thighs together as my hormones started to build up again.

Being pregnant was no cake walk.

I was still throwing up, I was hungry, and I was horny ALL THE TIME.

I still wasn't showing yet, but I wasn't that far along.

I was only 10 weeks.

Even though, I hated everything with the idea of me being pregnant at this stage in my life, I couldn't hate the little human growing inside of me.

Little scenarios popped in my head of what my life would be like when I had this baby.

I rubbed my nonexistent bump with a smile on my face.

Then, I was interrupted by my assistant calling me.

"Yes," I answered.

"There's a man here to see you. He says his name is Lamonte," she stated.

I could hear the sensuality in her voice, no doubt that she was eating him up with her eyes.

He was sexy as shit and he was probably wearing a suit that brought out his muscles and don't even get me started on his dick print. I licked my lips just thinking about him.

"Ma'am? Should I send him in?," she asked.
My thoughts were interrupted and I replied, "Yes," I dryly stated.

I wondered why he was here, but I had a few ideas of what we could do with this surprise visit.

OMNISCIENT

Ashanti left him in bed that morning and he wanted to know why.

He decided that he would show up at her office after he finished work.

Now, here he was talking with her assistant.
"Hello, miss. I would like to see Ashanti Clare," he stated directly.

She looked up at him with lustful eyes and she began to push up her breasts by leaning forward on her arms.

She wasn't being very subtle about it.

Lamonte wouldn't be interested in her even if he didn't belong to Ashanti.

Her boobs looked fake, her teeth were yellow, and she looked crusty. Her leave out was showing and her makeup was unblended. She looked like a straight up crackhead.

"I'm sorry, but do you have an appointment?," she asked.

"No, but she would want to see me. Just give her a call and tell her I'm here," Lamonte said in his usual demanding, business-like tone.

She did as she was told and she told him Ms. Clare was available.

"I would much rather you stay out—," the assistant spoke but he immediately cut her off by walking away.

He entered Ashanti's office without knocking and immediately she stood up to face him.

His eyes raked over her body, undressing her with his eyes.

Her hair was straightened flowing down her back, she wore a tight-fitted dress with a blazer over it, and topped it off with some red bottoms.

All he could think about was ripping off her dress and taking what was his right on her desk.