Teaser

"Yes, you are right. Take a right and then you will see my house!" he said.

A while later, a lady dressed up in salwar kameez reached the house and wondered why does her boss needs to live in such a big house when she knows he doesn't have a family!

She stepped inside and was dumbfounded by how noisy the house was.

" He is orphan right? Then from where does this people come from?" she thought by looking at some elderly men playing cards and she also heard some elderly women's voice from a distance.

She completely confused when her boss called, "Reena! Up here!"

She quickly rushed up stairs where her boss was standing.

She passed him the files and was contemplating on whether to ask him about the people at his house.

He was checking the contents of the file and after he was done, he said, "Good job Reena! I am glad that you did it perfectly."

Reena was back to her senses when her boss praised.

She smiled in response and got the files back from him as he returned it to her.

He understood her thoughts of looking with confusion.

"I guess you're wondering is this really my house considering the fact that I am an orphan!"

"No sir.... I didn't think like that!" she replied.

"Well, it's nothing wrong if you think like that too." he told

"Sir... I am sorry!" she replied genuinely.

"I don't have any relationship with any of them here but I feel related to them so they are with me."

"I can understand sir. It feels awkward to stay alone in such a big house."

"Not at all. I have lived lonely in a bigger house than this but it becomes difficult to live lonely after someone messes up your life."

He said and remembers the incidents that made him feel a void of emotions.

"Sir?" she asked.

"Nothing Reena! Get back to work at office and thanks for coming here." he replied in a monotonous tone.

She gets the point that he doesn't wish to share anything further with her. So she left from there not wanting to ask anything else too.

Reena took the stairs down wondering whether her boss had heartbreak or something that makes him talk like that.

She was outside the house now when one of the elderly lady who was inside the house called her.

She stopped for her and she asked, "Did he said anything to you?"

Reena, "Err...It is regarding work...."