Her Lie Story

"This can't happen." she thought as she walked to and fro in her room at Akash's house.

After her interaction with Abhi, now it has been two days and Abhi had been staying at Akash's house.

Pragya had left from her house alone to Akash's house. At first she thought he came back to check whether she reached Akash's House safely.

But no! He came to stay here itself.

Pragya, "This is insane. He knows I am distancing myself from him but still he is coming closer to me."

He had been doing all kinds of things to hint that he loves her.

Pragya felt it is hight time she have to do something to stop all of this.

She went to see Akash in his room.

Fortunately, he was alone and she quickly closed the door and sighed in relief.

Akash seeing her asked, "Do you want to tell something about Abhi?"

Pragya, "Yes! How did you know?"

Akash smiled and said, "You locked the door and I guessed you don't want him to come and disturb you."

Pragya, "Both of you are smart in guessing and assumptions but...."

Akash, "But what Pragya?"

Pragya, "Sorry to say this. But fools in not understanding others."

Akash,"Is it?"

Pragya, "Yes!"

Akash, "We maybe fools in not being able to understand you not others for sure."

Pragya gasped hearing that while Akash says, "We are smart enough to understand something bothers you. But we are not smart enough to guess what you are bothered about."

Pragya, "There's nothing like that."

Akash,"Well, if you say so then..."

Pragya, "Akash, I am here to ask you a favour."

Akash,"Favour?"

He asked in surprise.

Pragya nods her head as yes and tells what she wants him to do

Akash was taken aback to what she was expecting him to do.

Akash firmly replied, "No way! I can't do it!"

Pragya," Please Akash, please do this for me. I don't have the strength to see him love me."

Akash,"Are you mad? Now only my brother is changing and moving away from his fears. If I do something like you tell me, he will be shattered and the chances of him coming back here as my brother will be less."