I Don't Deserve You

"What have I done? How will I face him now?" she asked herself looking at the mirror.

"Oh god! I really don't know why I felt very bad when Ma thought he used me to reveal Tanu's wrongdoings. I couldn't stand when he was looking down in guilt. To prove that he is not wrong I kissed him! How did I do that remembering the agreement that I had with him. He never crossed his line. He kissed me friendly only and not with any intentions out of love! But me! I kissed him out of love. How can I forget my limits! How did I behave so shamelessly to prove that he never do anything wrong?" she thought by looking away from the mirror.

Pragya," What would he be feeling now?"

That day she didn't had the courage to go out of the room.

She don't know how to face everyone. She remained in the room when he opened the door.

Pragya breathe heavily out of nervousness now.

Abhi, "Everyone are in their rooms as per my order."

"Order? Why did he order everyone to be in their rooms?" she thought but was not facing him.

She could sense a kind of fierceness in his voice.

Abhi, "Pragya! How dare you! I didn't expect such a behavior from you!"

He said sternly but not loud as he didn't want to get attention from others now.

Pragya timidly replied, "I am sorry... I..."

Abhi, "Why did you do like that? Do you know what kind of complication we are in now?"

Pragya, "I know but...."

Abhi, "I thought we were clear on why we agreed to this fake relationship!"

Pragya, "I am so sorry. I didn't know what else to do at that moment."

Abhi, "I told that I love to be cared by you but that doesn't mean I love You!"

Pragya, "I know! I know you don't love me."

Abhi, "Then why did you do like that?"

Pragya, "I was trying to defend you."

Abhi,"Defend by a kiss? Disgusting!"

Pragya, "Don't say like that....I said I am sorry for my actions."

Abhi,"I am going to talk to Sarla ma and everyone. I will tell them everything now."

Pragya tries to stop him but he never listens to her.

He walks out of the room while she follows him behind.

Pragya manages to block his way and pleads him to listen to her once before he goes and talk to everyone.

Abhi was not in a mood to listen but still gave a chance to her.

Pragya, "Not here. In room. Please..."