Clues

Pragya with Sarla ma and her bhai had left Abhi's house.

Sarla ma and her bhai were upset with Abhi and Pragya's decision to separate.

Sarla ma couldn't understand what made Pragya to take such a decision.

Even, Purab and Bulbul were unable to accept what Abhi and Pragya had done.

Later in the night,

Sarla ma, "Pragya, I need to talk to you."

Pragya, "Sure ma. Come sit beside me."

She said and Sarla ma sat beside her.

Sarla ma hesitates and Pragya says, "Is it about Sir and me?"

Sarla ma nods her head as yes and asks, "How can you take such a decision when you know how much he cares for you? He even stand up for you against his own people! Can't you see how much love he has for you?"

Pragya, "I know Ma but...."

Sarla ma, "He not only saved your reputation but also your life Pragya. Then how can you separate from him now?"

Pragya, "Ma... I owe a lot to him for whatever he had done for me. But you know the marriage I had was not a proper one and a lot of things need to be sorted out before we can live a life together."

Sarla ma, "What else is there need to be sorted out?"

Pragya, "That's something between Sir and me Ma.... But you don't worry. We are just separated for now. Our separation is not forever."

Sarla ma, "Whatever it is Pragya, don't ever lose Abhi. He is such a gem. Even if I had searched a guy for you to marry, I don't think I would have been able to find someone like Abhi."

Pragya smiles at her words.

Sarla ma, "Did Abhi got any information about Ram ji and Saritha ji's whereabouts?"

Pragya, "No Ma. But he is in contact with police and private detectives to find them."

Sarla ma, "Poor boy, he is already worried for them and on top of that you made a decision to separate from him."

Pragya, "Ma, it was a mutual decision from both of us. Don't say as if I forced him to separate from me."

Sarla ma, "I don't know Pragya. I only feel you could have avoided this. After all the hard times that you had gone through, I was looking forward to your life with Abhi. I was hoping that you will be happy with him."

Pragya, "Ma... You're saying as if we had signed divorce papers!"

Sarla ma, "Thank god, both of you didn't do that if not I would have turned mad at both of you."

Pragya chuckles hearing her words and in response Sarla ma beat lightly on her shoulder.

Sarla ma, "I forgot to tell you something. I just remembered Pragya. It's about Saritha ji."