Teaser

"Do you know everything about me?" asked Reena.

Abhi shook his head as no in response.

Reena, "How's that possible sir? You know who is my brother so it means you should have known about me right?"

Abhi, "Reena, the issue now is about your brother and not you. I did get a chance to know about you but I had firmly said no to know about it."

Reena, "But why sir?"

Abhi, "Simple Reena.... I am not interested in you to know about you."

Reena,"Okay...."

She replied hesitantly.

Abhi, "Reena.... All I know is that even Reena is not your real name and that's all."

Reena,"You know that but you are not curious to know why is that so?"

Abhi, "Nope!"

Reena looks back in disbelief.

Abhi, "Reena, if I am interested in something then nobody can stop me from knowing about it. As of now, I am not interested about what happened to you before so...."

Reena, "Okay sir..."

Abhi smiles and says he have some work and then leaves.

Reena thinks to herself, "He could have easily know about my past and reason to change my name and used that as an opportunity to blackmail me in helping him.... But he didn't! This itself show that he don't want to play with my emotions."

She then smiles widely and resumes her work.

Meanwhile, Abhi walks to and fro in his room with some papers.

"Oh man! How can I lie to her so convincingly!"

He then looks at the paper he had prepared and sees her name written as Pragya Arora.

"I have no choice again. I have to somehow do something and make her sign this papers so that my plan works out."

Saritha ji comes to the room and Abhi seeing her gets shocked. He quickly hides the papers in his drawer and asks why is she here.

Saritha ji notices how tensed Abhi had turned and also had seen him hiding some papers.

Abhi," I am asking you something Saro."

Saritha ji,"Haan... I came here to ask how are you?"

Abhi, "I am absolutely fine Saro. But why do you have this question all of a sudden?"

Saritha ji, "Just asking...."

Abhi then smiles and says he needs the sweets that she makes and brings her out of his room saying he will help her while she makes the sweets.

Saritha ji's mind voice, "Something is there in the paper if not he wouldn't have hide it and now diverting me. Luckily, he forgot to lock the door if not I couldn't have entered his room just now and now I have to think of something to see the paper."

Thank you for reading! 😊