Really?

It was merely a torture to her.

She tried ways to find why Abhi was doing like this to her but she failed miserably to find anything from him.

Now she had no choice other than living in his house and doing her work as per normal.

It went like this for a week until when Abhi came to her while she was with Hema helping in something.

Abhi cleared his throat which caught the ladies' attention.

Abhi, "I need to talk to you in private."

Hema understood that he was referring her to leave so she left from the place.

Abhi, "Wo... I..."

"What do you want now when everything is happening as per your wish?" she asked in frustration.

Abhi, "I am leaving for a business trip. It will be for 3 days so I am here to inform you that."

She sighs in response.

Abhi, "I know it's kind of a relief for you of not seeing my face. I am just here to inform that don't do any funny things like running away from this house when I am not around."

"Like seriously? You think it's funny to run away from here when you're not around? Mr. Abhi, I don't know what to say. I know you would have made arrangements by now to ensure that I don't leave from this house but still you're here to tell me not run away from here!"

Abhi looks amazed on knowing that she knows he had made arrangements.

"Anything else? I am not in a mood to hear anything from you." she said in irritation as she looked at Abhi standing and smiling away for no reason.

Abhi, "Err... My friend will be here tomorrow. He will be staying until I return from the trip."

She in response gave a sacarstic smile and walked away.

"Oh god! Why? Why am I stuck here?? Please get me out of here and for that please show me a way." she murmured as she walked away from him.

Abhi left for his trip late in the night not disturbing anyone to send him off.

He knew everyone was still upset for his actions and some were not even talking to him at all.

"What to do? I have to do like this if not it will be worse...." he thought as he was in the car on his way to the airport.

The next day,

She knew he had left as she had checked his room.

"At least for 3 days I can have some peace of mind." she thought.

Just then, she heard the doorbell and remembered about his friend's arrival.

"Arrgggh! So fast! Why can't his friend come later!" she mumbled as she went to open the door.

" Who are you?" she asked even though she knows it is Abhi's friend.