Pragya Loves Abhi

In his car driving to nowhere, he was thinking about Akash's words and Pragya's behaviour.

"What is she hiding from me?" he thought as he drives.

"What if it's someone causing her to behave this way?" he wondered.

He thinks the possible ways that would be affecting Pragya to behave this way.

Abhi, "I can't accuse anyone or any reason blindly. I don't want to do the same mistake as elders or like Sarla aunty. The only way to find the truth is to make Pragya herself confess about what is bothering her!"

He then ponders on what he can do to push her and make her tell the truth!

The next day,

Abhi came to Akash's house and seeing him Akash signalled him to freshen up first by going to the same room yesterday.

Upon reaching the room, Abhi was surprised to see already clothes on the bed.

He smiles thinking that his brother knows him very well.

After sometime, Abhi came out of the room and looks for Akash and Rachna.

They were waiting for him at the dining area.

Abhi saw Pragya was not there.

Abhi, "Is she in her room?"

Akash and Rachna nod their head as yes.

"You told that I am here?" he asked.

Akash smiles at Rachna and then tells, "We didn't tell her. She knew it just like us."

Abhi, "As expected!"

He said and sat with them for breakfast.

Their breakfast then was filled with silence.

Abhi after seeing Akash and Rachna had finished their meals said, "So... How's she?"

Akash replies, "Normal. She does talk to Rachna and help her in cooking. We don't talk about you which is making her feel better. Since Rachna is pregnant, she is taking care of her. I guess that helps her to be normal."

Abhi then tells, "That's good. I hope you're not bothered Rachna by what's happening between Pragya and me."

He tells with concern.

Rachna, "There is no problem. I am more than happy to have Pragya here. She is a wonderful person and I am only hoping very soon both of you can reunite and then all of us can go for a picnic!"

She tells excitedly which made Akash and Abhi smile at her innocence.

Akash," She is always like this. I don't know why she likes picnics a lot like a child!"

Rachna looks away hearing that and Abhi in support of Rachna tells," Even I like picnic. We can eat a lot at picnic and have loads of fun by playing games and music!"