Not Hate But Respect

Somehow both Abhi and Reena managed to make elders believe that they are husband and wife by going through the fake wedding night.

The next day,

Abhi and Reena left the house saying they are going somewhere too.

The elders were happy to see the bonding between Abhi and Reena getting stronger.

At an unknown place,

Abhi, "Do you know why we are outside?"

Reena, "I guess you don't want to discuss anything with regards to Tanu in house."

Abhi,"Yes you're right. I really don't want elders to hear anything or get suspicious about us."

Reena, "Okay... So now what are we going to do?"

Abhi, "Tanu has invited us. We will be leaving in two days but before that we must be prepared."

Reena, "Prepared?"

Abhi, "Like you tell me what are your likes, dislikes and your personal beliefs."

Reena, "Is it necessary? I mean what's the point of knowing my likes and dislikes?"

Abhi, "There is a point. Reena, we have told Tanu that we love each other and had married. So we need to know each others' likes, dislikes, personal beliefs and also important things about our past then only we can prove easily that we love each other."

Reena,"Oh...I understand now but..."

Abhi sees her hesitance then tells, "Let me tell first then maybe you will feel better to tell me."

Abhi tells everything about himself from his childhood until now and what are his likes and dislikes as well.

Reena chuckled at moments imagining Abhi as a kid who is very mischievous.

When it comes to his love life with Tanu, he was feeling betrayed and was already in tears filled with anger.

Understanding his emotions, Reena told, "Enough sir. You don't need to tell anything further."

He wiped his eyes and tells, "Sorry! The last part about myself is a disaster."

Reena,"That's not your last part, you still have many parts in your life."

Abhi,"Ya..."

There was a moment of silence and Abhi said, "Now it's your turn!"

Reena looks tensed now and feels like running away from there.

"How can I tell him about myself? Everything about me is a disaster. How can I tell him that?" she asked herself.

Abhi, "Come on Reena! Just tell! And also trust me, I will keep it as a top secret!"

Reena, "It's not about that sir. I trust you and I know everything about me will be a secret with you."