Separation

"Ready?" she asked him.

Abhi, "I am still not sure how this will work out."

Pragya, "Trust me Sir. This is the only way that we can reach out to them."

Abhi, "But what's the chance that they will know what we are going to do?"

Pragya smiles and tells, "They will see us as they care for us."

Abhi nods his head in response.

Pragya, "You do trust me and at the same time you have the fear of losing me. Am I right?"

Abhi sighs and nods as yes.

Pragya, "I can't believe the great businessman is scared of losing me for a small plan of mine."

Abhi, "Don't say like this Pragya. To you it might be a small plan but to me it's huge. And also this is not only between us. It's..."

Pragya holds his hand and said, "Even though this is not being done behind closed doors, I assure you that I am not leaving you."

Abhi, "I know..."

Pragya, "Let's not delay this. Let's do this."

She said and looks at Abhi who smiled lightly.

Later that day,

A press meet was held at his house.

Abhi and Pragya were sitting side by side and all the press people were invited for a sudden press meet and they were not sure for why they were here.

Pragya, "Thank you all for turning up and that too within a short period of notice."

She paused looking at the press people acknowledging her words.

She then continues saying, "We invited all of you here to clear certain things that happened in our life. It's been news previously and we felt now it is the right time to talk about it."

Abhi who was silent all this while signalled to Pragya that he will talk.

Pragya smiled in response and lets him continue.

Abhi,"So whatever happened between us.... As in our marriage is not real."

The press people hearing that were shocked and one of them asked, "You mean to say you never loved her when you had told us before?"

Abhi was taken aback hearing that and was hesitant to say yes to that question.

Pragya seeing his hesitation quickly told, "Well, whatever he did was done with a purpose and it was not to damage my reputation or his for sure. It was done to help me."

Another person asked, "Sorry to interrupt you mam, how can someone saying that he loves you or marrying you can help you?"

Pragya, "That's why we have called all of you here to explain about it. You see, he is my boss and I am his secretary. Over time, we had this friendship developed between us too. As friends it's normal to help each other when your friend's life is in danger. I was in danger sometime back and he had no choice other than telling that he loves me and eventually marry me too. You all could think why he didn't tell the danger that I had to me directly and give me protection for it. He could have but he was blackmailed in such a way that he was helpless and unable to tell me anything. Fortunately, all of the problems had been solved now with his smartness. Whatever he did was to save me from danger and get rid off the evilness."