Released

After he left, Pragya was left alone in a room and was still unable to understand why Abhi was obeying to the kidnapper's words!

Abhi who found the book that was mentioned by Mr. Whoever, flipped the pages and saw a note in it.

In the note it was written as, "You have to stay here for 30 minutes before leaving this room."

Abhi sighed, "That's all?"

"I thought I would have to do something adventurous. In the end, it was only to stay in this room for 30 minutes." he thought as he walked around the room to explore whatever he sees.

Meanwhile, Pragya was instructed by Mr. Whoever to come with him.

Pragya denied to follow him till Abhi comes back but he convinced her saying he needs her help in making food for him. He also said she needs to help making something for Abhi to eat as well as he had not eaten anything from the time she went missing.

Pragya felt bad that Abhi hasn't eaten anything so she agreed to help Mr. Whoever in making food for both.

As for Abhi, he sees something and quickly takes it. He hide it in his pant pocket.

He smiled thinking his assumption was not wrong when he noticed something from the CCTV footages to find who kidnapped Pragya.

Abhi then comes out of the room and looks for Pragya and Mr. Whoever.

He first saw Mr. Whoever.

Abhi, "Where is she?"

He asked looking around to know where Pragya was.

Mr. Whoever, "Both of you felt strange of me being not bad right? So I had to do something for that."

He then smiled wickedly that made Abhi confused at first.

Mr. Whoever continued to smile more and that made Abhi to tell, "What the hell!"

Mr. Whoever smirked and was about to walk away when Abhi blocked his way and yelled, "Where is Pragya! I want to see her now!"

Mr. Whoever, "Chill man! She is safe. I will never harm her. It's just that you can't see her for now. And I know you have some faith in me that I will not hurt her. Trust me, I won't spoil your faith in me."

Abhi,"Is this some joke to you? I can't let you separate her from me. Do you know how I feel when she is away from me! You better stop this nonsense and bring her back to me."

Mr. Whoever, "Interesting!"

He said and Abhi in response grabbed his collar and asked, "Where is she? Tell me right now!"

Mr. Whoever got furious by what Abhi did and pushed him away.

Mr. Whoever, "I would have told you if you never touched me. Now you will regret for your behaviour."

He did something next which was a shock to Abhi and he said something before Abhi could respond.

"Look Mr. Whoever, even if you hurt me by twisting my hand, I am not letting this easily until I see my Pragya here now." Abhi replied hiding his pain.