Missing

Abhi and Pragya reached the house.

Abhi, "What's all this Hema? You're the caretaker of elders and how can you be careless?"

Hema, "Sir... Everything was normal and... I..."

She stammered in midst of her sobs.

Abhi, "Stop crying now! First tell me how did you find out that Saro went missing!"

Hema controlled herself from crying and told that she was refilling water in the elders' room and then realized Saritha ji was not on her bed.

She then searched the entire house for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

She also found her belongings to be missing as well.

Abhi, "Did you ask the rest?"

Hema shook her head as no.

The elders were still sleeping and they were unaware of Saritha ji is missing.

Abhi, "Where did she go? That too in night! She don't have anyone in this city to go to."

Pragya, "Abhi, I think we have to make a police report."

Abhi, "Ya but where did she go? I know I never talk to her well recently. Is it because of that she left from here?"

Pragya, "No Abhi! Don't think like this now. First we have to find where she is."

Hema, "Sir... It's all my fault. I should have been more careful."

Abhi never replied and walked away.

Pragya looks at Hema and said, "Don't blame yourself as we are not sure why she left from here."

Hema,"No Pragya, I..."

Pragya, "Hema ji, you first calm down and take care of elders. I will talk to Sir and make sure we find Saritha ji soon."

Hema nods her head while Pragya leaves from there to see Abhi.

Abhi was standing outside the house and talking to someone in phone.

He senses Pragya was behind him.

Abhi," Quickly check and get back to me soon!"

Abhi then ends the call and turns back to see Pragya.

"I can't believe this!" Pragya said.

Abhi, "Me too. How did I fail to notice it?."

Pragya, "It's okay sir. I mean..."

Abhi, "It's not okay Pragya! It's not at all okay! I should have notice it. It was my responsibility to notice it."

He said in a loud voice which made her shiver in fear.

Abhi walked away leaving her alone.