Liar!

At Abhi's residence,

Abhi, "What's the commotion here early in the morning?" he asked by waking to the sounds of argument.

Saritha, "Nothing Abhi!"

Abhi looks at other elderly people and especially Ram ji.

Ram ji, "I didn't say anything to her."

Abhi, "I didn't ask anything to you."

Ram ji looks tensed and Saritha ji told, "It's nothing Abhi. You go and sleep more. Sorry that we had disturbed you."

Abhi raises his voice, "Hema!!!"

Hema hearing her boss's voice runs from the kitchen to the living area.

She was breathing heavily and looking petrified by the way Abhi was staring at her.

Abhi, "What are you doing Hema? Is this why I hire you? By right you should be monitoring them and make sure they don't get into arguments. You know that will affect their health right?"

Hema, "Sorry Mr. Abhi. I was checking on their meals prepared by Hari. It's almost their breakfast time."

Abhi sighs before saying, "I guess you need someone to help you."

Hema,"Mr Abhi! I can manage them. It's just that today I couldn't... "

Abhi, " No Hema. It's high time you get help. I know you're doing your job perfectly but if you get some help you can do your job more peacefully."

Hema looked convinced by his reply but still was apprehensive of who would Abhi hire to help her out in handling the elderly people.

Abhi," Ok everyone. Listen to me carefully. I will hire someone to help Hema in handling all of you. Already we have a nurse, cook and a person to look after all of you but I think it is not enough."

The elderly gang didn't object to his words except for Saritha ji who was in deep thoughts.

Abhi," Saro! What are you thinking now?"

Saritha ji responded," Since you're going to hire someone to look after us, I felt.... I mean on behalf of everyone, I thought why not we choose the person."

Abhi, "Why? Why all of you don't trust my choice?"

Ram ji, "Not like that Abhi. We trust you more than our own children. It's just that you had chosen the other staff by yourself and now you're very busy at work too. So why not let us choose the person this time? We just want to help you reduce your burden."

Saritha ji's mind voice," Again! This Ram again scored a point! I was about to tell all this to Abhi. As usual he took the chance."

Abhi," Oh... That's very thoughtful. Ok then. I will post an advertisement for this job. The interview will be by all of you. Is that fine?"

The elderly gang got excited and unanimously said,"Great!"

Abhi smiles in response and signals Hema to follow him.