Mission Date

Saritha and rest of the elderly had planned something for Abhi.

Abhi unable to deny their request, agreed to them and now was in a restaurant waiting for someone whom he had never seen before.

Abhi saw his PA approaching him and asked in confusion, "Why are you here Reena?"

"Wo.... Saritha ji asked me to come." she replied softly.

Abhi, "She asked to come here?"

Reena nods her head as yes in response.

Abhi realized what's going on now and replied,
"Does that mean you are the blind date she had arranged for me! Unbelievable!"

"Sir.... But I came here as she said you called me here regarding to work." she said.

Abhi, "Why would I ask her to call you here when I myself can call you Reena. I had always called you directly for things to be done."

Reena, "Yes sir.... But Saritha ji seem to tell the truth. She said you were too busy to call me up and inform. So...."

Abhi, "So you believed her words...."

Reena, "Yes sir...."

Abhi, "I really don't know what to do with Saro! She is always doing this kind of things to annoy me."

Reena, "Saro?"

Abhi, "I call Saritha as Saro. She likes it too!"

Reena, "Oh...."

Abhi, "I am extremely sorry on her behalf."

Reena, "No sir.... It's alright."

Abhi smiled and then said, "Anyways, now that you're here. I think let's have dinner together. I don't feel right to ask you leave too."

Reena, "No sir.....I can leave now. I mean I came thinking it's regarding to work but...."

Abhi, "Reena, just take it easy. Anyways, I won't eat you up for dinner."

Reena hesitated, "Sir....but..."

Abhi, "Well, take the dinner as a small treat for your great work at office all this while. Okay?"

Reena, "Hmm... Okay sir."

Reena replied reluctantly and followed him to the table where Saritha ji had booked for them.

Abhi, "Look where she had booked for us. It's a very private place as compared to other tables."

Reena smiled in response.

Abhi, "Anyways what would you like to have?"

Reena, "Anything sir."