Blaming Herself

Two days after Abhi's alcohol consumption at house....

Abhi had a shock of his life when returned from work as he found Pragya to be nowhere at house and when he asked everyone at house, their reply was that they don't know.

How can they not know when I trust them and leave her at house!

That was his thought as he was getting mad at everyone now for hiding something from him.

He even raised his voice but it was no use. None of them were affected by his behaviour to tell what exactly happened when he was away.

He can't believe everyone were so adamant in not telling him what happened.

Abhi was frustrated and called up Akash for help.

He told him Pragya was missing from house and nobody at house were telling him anything.

Akash replies, "Come to your usual place!"

Abhi, "Usual place?"

Akash, "The place where Pragya and you always discuss things."

Abhi, "Oh that place... You mean she is there? Is she with you?" he asked anxiously.

Akash, "Haan Abhi! She is with me. But you come here first then we can talk."

Abhi says okay and rushes out of house and drives in a rash to see them.

He reaches the place and finds Akash's car while Akash was standing outside the car using his phone.

Abhi quickly comes out of his car and asks," Is she inside?"

He asked by signalling to his car.

Akash,"Yes...."

Abhi sighs in relief while Akash glares at him.

Abhi, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Akash, "Then what! How can you cause more and more trouble to a poor soul!"

Abhi, "Akash, tell me clearly because already everyone at house never said  anything to me and I am worried what happened to Pragya."

Akash tells what happened when Abhi was away from house.

Pragya was cleaning his room when she heard Saritha ji calling her loudly. It was her birthday today and Pragya had ensured everything was perfect for the birthday party.

Pragya wondered whether she was unhappy with any of the preparations which made to shout her name. She quickly rushes to her and asks, "You called me Saritha ji?"

Saritha ji, "How can you stoop so low!"

Pragya, "What are you saying Saritha ji?"

Saritha ji, "Don't act like you're innocent. You stole my necklace that I am wearing for today's party. I found it in your room."