Revealing

She was looking tensed when Abhi saw her standing at the garden.

Abhi, "Reena!"

She was still in her own thoughts until when he shouted her name loudly.

Reena, "Why do you have to shout loudly?"

Abhi, "Because you didn't hear the first time when I called you."

Reena, "Oh... Sorry... I was..."

Abhi, "You were thinking about yesterday right?"

Reena nods her head as yes.

Abhi, "Forget about it. Anyways I have chosen another girl from the 5 choices you had showen me before."

Reena looks surprised and he said, "You could be thinking how can I be fast in choosing another one. But trust me Reena, as much as how eager you are to help me, I am also eager to help myself. I really don't want you to feel troubled because of my problem."

Reena,"Okay sir... I will make the arrangements for your meeting with her."

Abhi, "I have already spoken to her. You just need to fix the date and time for me to meet her."

Reena, "So fast? I mean... Why?"

Abhi, "Why means? You want to get rid of me as soon as possible right?"

Reena in a low tone, "Sir... It's not like that..."

Abhi, "I was joking. I know I have become problematic. I am sorry about that."

Reena,"But sir... I hope you are not eager to get rid of your secretary. I would always love to work as your secretary as long you don't develop feelings for me."

Abhi laughed a bit which made Reena confused.

Abhi, "Feelings have already developed towards you and I guess it's not now but from the time that you're my secretary."

Reena hearing it was shocked and looked blank.

Abhi, "I got to go. Anything text me regarding the meeting. Bye!"

Reena never says anything and could only feel shocked again.

"Does this mean sir had feelings for me for a long time? I thought it was a recent one." she thought.

Later that day, she contacted him through a message asking him to meet her at Rendezvous restaurant. From the message he knows that it is to meet the new girl he had chosen.

He too came there in the evening and looked at her waiting for him in the reception area. Abhi smiles at her and she too smiled at him.

Abhi, "Location change?"

Reena, "Haan sir. Last time because of me, you rejected Sheetal. That too because of my reactions at house."