Gift

In the room where Pragya used to stay, Bulbul was waiting for her sister.

Once her sister entered she quickly made her sit on a chair and went to lock the door.

Pragya, "Bulbul, I got so many things to do and you call me here when I am busy."

She complained like a child which annoyed Bulbul.

Bulbul, "What did Jiju told last night? I saw both of you going out. Did both of you confess love for each other?"

She asked excitedly which made Pragya shocked.

Pragya thought nobody would have noticed them leaving late at night but she was wrong. Her sister had noticed it!

Pragya, "No Bulbul but I did told him a lot of things."

She then tells roughly what she had told to him.

Pragya then smiled thinking that she did what her sister motivated to do.

Bulbul hearing it said, "Good but did you hug or kiss him?"

Pragya, "No Bulbul! How can I do that?"

Bulbul, "What? You never hug or kiss and you're asking me how can you do that! For God's sake, you're his wife Di!"

Pragya, "Yes Bulbul but still he might take it wrong..."

Bulbul, "Huh! Like seriously?"

Bulbul seeing her sister was losing patience of how to bring some senses into her mind.

Bulbul then asked, "Did you said you love him directly?"

"I... I..." she stammered.

Bulbul, "Di, so you didn't tell you loved him? You didn't tell I Love you!"

Pragya, "I didn't Bulbul but I did told what I feel about him."

Bulbul, "Di... You na... Why are you doing like this? It's just three words. You could have told that. If you had told that then the whole atmosphere will be different. He will be behind you and not away from you like now."

Pragya,"But Bulbul, as long he is happy that's enough. It doesn't matter whether I am with him or he is behind me or not."

Bulbul shook her head in disbelief.

Pragya, "Now you get ready as we need to go out right?"

Bulbul, "No di. We are not going out. Today I will tell Jiju in front of everyone that you love him."

Pragya panics hearing that and was imagining the things would happen.

By the time, Pragya tries to stop Bulbul she had already left the room which made Pragya even more shocked.

She rushes to catch up with her to stop her.