His Threat

It was absolute disbelief and shock of what Abhi had done to her.

She was staying away from rest of the people in Abhi's house by locking herself inside the room she was assigned to.

She was there for a very long time. The elders and staff were scared of her plight so Saritha ji knocked the door.

She didn't replied which made Saritha ji worried.

Saritha ji, "Reena... Please open the door. We are very worried for you. We are also very angry with Abhi for what he had done to you. If you want justice then please open the door and talk to us. We can talk and come up with something to make Abhi understand what he had done is unacceptable!"

She opened the door and was seen with eyes swollen.

Saritha ji," Oh dear.... "

She lets her in and Saritha ji says," You have to eat something first. You never had anything since morning."

She never replies anything.

Saritha ji sees her as she sat on edge of the bed.

Saritha ji also sits beside her.

There was a moment of silence before she told, "Saritha ji.... I can't stay here anymore."

Saritha ji, "That you can do later but now have something to eat first."

"No Saritha ji, I am leaving now itself."

Saritha ji, "My dear.... I can understand what you are going through but don't hurt yourself by not eating anything."

"What are you saying? Here I am affected by his actions and you are only talking about me having to eat!" she bursted out.

Saritha ji, "You first need energy right to fight with him and for that you need to eat. I completely support you being against Abhi. He is wrong. Whatever it is he doesn't have the right to get married to you without your permission! I even scolded him harshly for that and after that he is not here in the house now. All of us don't know where he went too. We are waiting for him and definitely need answers from him for his actions. I also feel that you running away from here is not a solution now. You have to face him and know why he has done such a thing to you!"

"But...."

Saritha ji, "Don't worry. All of us are with you. Yes we agree that Abhi had given us shelter and support at his house but that doesn't mean we will support him when he does something wrong."

She in response remains silent and Saritha ji tells, "We also got to know your real name...."

"Wo...I...." she hesitated to tell something.

Saritha ji, "I am not going to ask the reason behind your name change or anything related to that. But remember one thing......If you have secrets then make sure the secret is not the one that will be a easy target for Abhi or anyone to affect you."

She nods her head in response.

Saritha ji," I will go and get your food now. Don't throw any tantrums to eat. Okay?"