Silent Killer And Witness

"Whatever it is, I must win him." she told herself but was getting worried at Abhi's words on their way back from the isolated place to house.

Abhi, "Be prepared Pragya. You will be having the most memorable and...."

Pragya, "And?"

She asks him as he paused at and. After that he looked in a way that she was unable to guess what he could be thinking.

Abhi, "You will see!"

He said and sits in the front seat to drive.

She felt like arguing and ask what he was about to say. But she know it's no use as he won't tell her.

Now.....

"Memorable and what? Why do I feel it will be opposite to memorable and happiness?" she murmured as she was searching for Abhi in the house.

"Where had he gone?" she wondered as he was missing since morning. It was afternoon now and he left like last time without informing her.

She was worried whether he was again consuming alcohol.

Pragya, "Why is he always missing?"

She wonders as she walked down the stairs and looks shocked at what he was doing at the living area.

"What's wrong with him! Is he doing this so that I can show hatred towards him? But his actions will make everyone at house to hate him!" she panicked at that thought and felt she need to do something to stop his actions before it's too late.

Abhi had placed four bottles of alcohol on tea table at living area. He was sitting comfortably on sofa and was about to pour some into the glass that he was holding onto.

"Sir!" she screamed which caught his attention.

Abhi, "Hi Pragya!" he replied lazily and was not at all looking panicked for what he was doing.

Pragya quickly comes down and asked, "Do you know what you're doing?"

Abhi, "Yes! Why?"

Pragya, "Sir... How can you even think of drinking like this openly in front of everyone. Thank god! Everyone are at neighbour's house."

Abhi,"Shit! Why you never tell me they're are there!"

Pragya, "How can I tell you when you're missing from morning and left your phone in house too!"

Abhi looks away in frustration.

Pragya, "First clear this bottles!"

Abhi, "No! I won't!"

Pragya, "What?"

Abhi, "Don't spoil my mood Pragya. I enjoy drinking and if you can, it will be great if you join me."

Pragya, "Chee! Yuck! How can you say like this sir?"