All Revealed

"It's high time I do something and know what happened in her past!" he concluded after the unacceptable happenings at his house.

Abhi had returned from work when he saw Pragya in tears while Sarla ma and Tanu were taunting her about why she cooked meals for them and it feels disgusting to eat food prepared by her. On top of that, they also said she does not deserve a husband like Abhi who cares for everyone.

Once they saw Abhi they became silent and move to their respective rooms.

When Abhi asked Pragya why was she silent when they had spoke rudely to her, she didn't say anything other than sobbing continously.

For some reason he hate her tears. He then left her alone and went to the room.

Now, Abhi felt this shouldn't continue like this.

"Why did others also hide from me that Pragya is being mistreated by her family?" he thought as he went to look for Saritha ji.

Saritha ji seeing him asked, "Abhi, is everything okay?"

Abhi, "Saro! Why you didn't tell me that Pragya was ill treated by her family?"

Saritha ji, "Oh... That... You found it today?"

Abhi, "I asked why nobody inform me!"

Saritha ji, "How can we inform when she took promise from us that nobody should tell what is happening at house to you?"

Abhi, "What! She took promise from all of you?"

Saritha ji nods her head as yes.

Abhi, "But still... This is not right."

Saritha ji, "Abhi, we also know it's not right. But what can we do? Her family knows more about her. I don't know but something happened that makes them hate her."

Abhi,"I know..."

Saritha ji, "You know? Then why didn't you do something to make things better?"

Abhi, "The problem is I don't know what happened that make them hate her. She is not telling me too."

Saritha ji, "Abhi, we can't let this go on. They are actually nice people. Sarla ma and her bhai are very friendly to us. It's not that they are rude in nature."

Abhi,"I know Saro. I was even surprised when Sarla aunty feed me kheer today before I went for an important meeting."

Saritha ji, "Yes... They are very nice and loving too. It's just that towards Pragya they are different."

Abhi,"I did try to find but I can't find anything what she did, that makes them hate her."

Saritha ji, "Maybe why not you ask them? Who knows maybe they make sure that nobody knows what she did."

Abhi,"Ya right... Why didn't I think of this earlier?"