Teaser

Part 1 of teaser:

At Akash's House,

"I think.... I..." he stammered.

"Let me tell you, I think you hate me." she replied.

"No! I like you!" he told her not wasting his time.

"No! You don't. This liking you are saying is out of pity." she told looking away.

"No! No! I just realised....that..." he tells slowly which is unbearable to her.

She quickly tells, "I am not in love with you. I was only acting so that I can enjoy the luxury at your house. In fact, it was a jackpot that you had gave your house to me."

Abhi,"Do you know what you are telling thinking it will make me hate you!"

Pragya, "I know! I very well know it's difficult to make you believe my words now when you feel infatuated."

Abhi,"What! Infatuated! You think I am a teenager to get infatuated. I am in my 30s Pragya not in teens to be attracted towards you."

Pragya, "It happens at anytime. It's not necessary that you need to be in your teens to get attracted to someone."

Abhi,"Pragya, please....why are you so..."

Pragya, "So I think you better leave from here so that you don't have to listen to even more harsh truths from me."

Abhi, "It's harsh lies!"

Pragya, "Sometimes truth sounds like a lie and lie is sounds more like a truth."

Abhi looks at her and he notices that she is hiding something.

"Her words.... The way she is not trying to look at me.... All are very mysterious now.... She is definitely hiding something from me."

He thought as she was leaving the room.

He didn't follow her as he knows she will definitely tell even more worse things and it will only end in an argument.

Instead he decides to test her with his FRIENDS!

Part 2 of teaser:

"Are you mad? Why are you driving the car in high speed? Is this F1 race for you?" she shrieks.

Abhi,"Not really but I like speedy driving. Less time is wasted right?"

"Ridiculous! It is not less time being wasted but someone's life will be wasted if you cause an accident with your high speed drive." she tells him.

Abhi, "What did you say?" he asks still driving fast.

"I said you will cause accident if you drive at this rate!" she tells loudly thinking he can't hear her earlier.

Abhi slows down his car and tells, "I did hear you the first time and do you know where we are going?"

Pragya, " We are going To die right?"

She asked sarcastically.

Abhi, "What! You think we are going to die?"

He asked in a low tone.

"Yes if not why did you have to drive so fast? I thought you want to die as we cannot live together now." she replied looking away and mentally scolding herself for not denying to go out with him.

He remains silent and was in deep thoughts when she asked," Where are we going?"

Abhi," You said you want to die right? Let's do it together."

Pragya alarmed at his words as he was not kidding. He definitely sound serious now.

Pragya in fear stammered, "Rea...lly?"

Abhi, "You don't want to live with your family and I also don't want to live with my family so let's die together. It's not a bad idea."

Pragya, "Wo... I...was..."

Abhi, "Don't say you were kidding. You are really fed up of life right? I can feel you and let's die together. At least if I die now, I can meet my parents in that way."

Pragya, "What? What are you blabbering?"

Abhi, "I am serious. I am ready to die."

He says and again starts to drive fast which scares Pragya now.

"Oh god! What should I tell him to stop him!" she murmured closing her eyes as his driving was getting worse by every second.

How was the teaser? The two parts will come in the subsequent updates respectively.

Thank you once again for appreciating the story so far. It's glad to know that the story is interesting and exciting to many of you. 😊

Thank you for reading!