Making Them Together

Abhi instead of going back to his room, went to see Ram ji.

He felt he needs to talk to him again and find out what went wrong between Saro and him.

He reached the room where Ram ji would be in.

He opened the door and was shocked to see the sight in front of him.

"What the hell!" he murmured as he saw Ram ji's bed was empty and also saw the window beside his bed was widely opened.

"Did he like went out of the house through the window?" he thought as he went near the window and saw some objects scattered on the floor which belongs to Ram ji.

He quickly checked to see whether Ram ji's belongings were around in the room.

He noticed that Ram ji didn't took all of his stuff.

Abhi then rushed to meet Pragya.

Pragya who had just entered the house saw Abhi rushing towards her.

Pragya, "What happened? Why do you look tensed?"

Abhi, "He left too!"

Pragya, "What do you mean?"

She asked looking confused.

Abhi, "Ram uncle left house too!"

Pragya, "What! Are you sure? Did you check properly?"

Abhi, "He left with some of his belongings. I should have not told him about Saro. Now he is also missing and I seriously don't know what to do Pragya!"

Pragya, "Sir, he would have just left. We can find him if we leave. He should be somewhere near."

Abhi, "Ya right. Let's go!"

Pragya nods her head as yes and Abhi, "No! You stay here. Keep an eye on others. I will go and find him."

Pragya, "But..."

Abhi, "Pragya, there's no time for me to waste. Just listen to me and I will be back soon with him."

He said and quickly rushed out of the house to find Ram ji.

Pragya sees him leaving and hoped both Saritha ji and Ram ji will be found soon.

An hour later,

Abhi returned and Pragya saw him looking defeated.

Pragya never said anything.

Abhi," I am scared Pragya!"

Pragya, "Don't be scared. They will be here soon."

Abhi, "What did you say? They will be here soon?"

Pragya, "No. I mean we will find them soon."