Letter!

At Abhi's House,

"Stop pestering me Bulbul!" she said with an annoyed tone.

Pragya didn't expect Bulbul will turn out to be a person who is talkative now.

Yes she knew even when Bulbul was not normal, she was talkative but now it was too much.

Bulbul talks non stop and most of the time it is either to tease Pragya.

After she had came back and mingle with everyone in her family, she became very close with Pragya and her reason to easily talk to Pragya was amusing.

Bulbul found Pragya to be cute as compared to others and since she also want her cuteness, now she was always with Pragya.

Pragya was now busy checking something in her laptop but Bulbul was keep on asking questions on how she fell in love with Abhi.

Bulbul got annoyed with Pragya's monosyllabic words.

Bulbul, "Di! You don't like me!"

Pragya, "What? Who said so?"

Bulbul, "Then why are you not talking to me properly? I asked you about your love story but you are not telling me properly."

Pragya, "It's not like that...."

"I don't have a love story Bulbul then how can I tell you?" she thought looking at her sister.

Bulbul, "Di! Please tell me. I want to know!"

Pragya, "Bulbul.... It's nothing much. J worked for him and gradually we liked each other. Then one day we married. That's all."

She said hoping her sister will stop asking further.

Bulbul, "But Di... Did he proposed you?"

Pragya, "I think so...."

Bulbul, "You think so? What kind of answer is this!"

Pragya, "Bulbul, we are not teenagers na to enjoy proposal and all. I am old and he is older than me so it was all normal."

Bulbul, "You are talking as if you are 80 years old!"

Pragya, "What to do Bulbul! We are very much of work oriented individuals."

Bulbul, "That's wrong Di. Both of you must have a love story. Look at me! I also have one!"

Pragya in shock, "You have one? You mean you love someone?"

Bulbul, "You're not smart di. But Ma found it before I even told her."

Pragya, "She found it? Who is it?"

She asked still unable to believe her words.

Bulbul,"Purab!"